USC Sanctions Released..Vol. No BCS For Them

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by MaxElite

10 scholarships for 3 years...ouch
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

They might be cooked. That's a HEAVY reduction.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ddot

10 schollies per yr is ALOT.

and btw the players would have to be granted a release 1st so Im sure Garrett aint signin off on kids tryin to transfer to UCLA or Cal.

Interested to see what Black Mamba does ...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Mike is having a field day with this
laugh.gif

Which is pathedic if you think about it. His school has always been irrelevant and will continue to be in football. I knew the SC haters would be out in full force
grin.gif
. The bottom line is none of your teams were seeing us during those years and your only form of retribution is this ruling. Like mentioned by Feelmode, take the title away, strip Reggie's heisman, it won't take away from the fact that SC > your school during that period. Time will tell how this will affect our program, alot of Miss Cleo types up in here. Btw you Texas fans can still eat a **%*, you won't be running @@+@. If anything you will get exposed more often now. To the member who said hopefully admissions will be easier, chances are you aren't intellegent enough to attend our school in the first place
laugh.gif

The NCAA slammed its gavel down on USC on Thursday, saying the school’s violations in football, men’s basketball and women’s tennis “strike at the heart of the NCAA amateurism principal

Huge hit, but like i said if CLK can keep it together we have some serious Offensive talent lined up for the 2012 season. Smart recruiting on the other side of the ball and a couple key linemen and the 2012 team could still be a team to deal with. We will see....

I say GOT DAMN! The NCAA is not playing! Taking away the National Title...DAMN! Will Reggie ever be allowed back in Westwood again?

P.S.- Tennessee ain't lookin so bad now is it Lane Kiffin.  

P.P.S. - You USC fans are delusional if you think this won't hurt A LOT 10 schollies and no bowl games!  Outside of a USC homer, what top recruit is NOT going to want to play in a major bowl?  USC will go from getting A+ recruits to D- minus recruits

If i buy NCAA Football 11

and lets say I play USC dynasty...how does that affect me?
nerd.gif

this will be my first time buying an NCAA game

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

Which is pathedic if you think about it. His school has always been irrelevant and will continue to be in football. I knew the SC haters would be out in full force
grin.gif
. The bottom line is none of your teams were seeing us during those years and your only form of retribution is this ruling. Like mentioned by Feelmode, take the title away, strip Reggie's heisman, it won't take away from the fact that SC > your school during that period. Time will tell how this will affect our program, alot of Miss Cleo types up in here. Btw you Texas fans can still eat a **%*, you won't be running @@+@. If anything you will get exposed more often now. To the member who said hopefully admissions will be easier, chances are you aren't intellegent enough to attend our school in the first place
laugh.gif
We'll see
grin.gif

I wonder how Lil Lane can do under the close eye of the NCAA. It's not like he's a proven coach or his staff had been exactly playing by the rules anyway.

Seems like USC fans are underestimating the damage this could cause. No givens either way but that's a significant penalty.

ALSO, couple all of this with the pending expansion of the Pac 10 and life is gonna be much tougher for USC.  All that said, I don't think they'll fall to Miami status.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yes, any player who's career would finish under the Probation umbrella

Well if that's the case...if I was Ralph Friedgen, I'd be outside of the training complex handing out flyers....
laugh.gif

Yeah, because players who went to USC are gonna jump at the chance to go to Maryland.  Wouldn't they leave partly because of the opportunity to play in a bowl game?

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It's good FIRST B0RN, at least your hockey team won
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Why you mad, doggie?

Spoiler [+]
9231.jpg

This was USC's last year of dominance to before Texas & the Okies roll through
*Waits for USC stans*

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Grade-A anushole reply right here. 

Oh %#*!, wait a second.  So Mitch could transfer to another school and not have to sit out a year because of this?  Do it Mitch..........
pimp.gif

How will the team play now you guys think?

Like will the players try as hard now that they know theirs no chance of a NT for 2 seasons? I think so...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yes, any player who's career would finish under the Probation umbrella

t1_pelini.jpg

we need to make a run for LA.

we need to get back to recruiting thugs from Cali

Back
Top Bottom