Usher ft. Young Jeezy - "Love in the Club" 1st Single...GAME OVER

sounds
pimp.gif
nice arrangement. Son NEEDED a hot song like this to comeback with. I'm a jeezy fan, but i think joc would've been a better feature forthis type of song.

OMGGGGG!!! Been bumpin this since yesterday.. USHERS BACK!!! This song is so sick that I don't even mind Jeezy being in it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Polow
pimp.gif

This premiered Saturday at 12:00p.m. here in Atlanta, they played it 4 times back to back. Song is CLASSIC. I came on NT that day hoping to see a post about itbut all I see was the usher timbo post...

pimp.gif

This premiered Saturday at 12:00p.m. here in Atlanta, they played it 4 times back to back. Song is CLASSIC. I came on NT that day hoping to see a post about itbut all I see was the usher timbo post...

pimp.gif

I guess this @!#+ will have to grow on me. Cause i'm not feelin' it . It'll have to grow on me like "Yeah" did. But the DJ broke this@%%+# out as the last song last night on some 'i got some new usher' type @!#+, with Greg Street drops all over it, but people loved it, negros wentcrazy.

It's not as fire as "Yeah." He should just stay in the studio until something of that caliber comes out.

On another note, Jeezy should get the return favor with a Usher feature on his album, which will definitely be appreciated

Nice, but would be so much nicer without Jeezy ... just like Lovers and Friends, that song woulda been straight crack without Lil Jon ... even Luda.

It's not as fire as "Yeah." He should just stay in the studio until something of that caliber comes out.

On another note, Jeezy should get the return favor with a Usher feature on his album, which will definitely be appreciated
you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

indifferent.gif

Jeezy sorta ruined it for me, but I have high expectations and am looking forward to what else Ush can give us.

Back
Top Bottom