laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...places I usually go for 1st dates don't have coupons
Oh you fancy, huh?

laugh.gif
 @ this and the responses.

Seriously, if she wasn't a "gold digger" and definitely down to earth she would understand. But I typically don't bring girls I like to dinner on first dates unless I'm 100% certain that she's definitely interested in me. I'd rather keep it simple like coffee or a walk in the park/museum. Then from there, I can plan some dinner/lunch dates for 2nd and 3rd (if I haven't already clenched it). Unfortunately, I haven't met anyone worthwhile though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...places I usually go for 1st dates don't have coupons
Oh you fancy, huh?

laugh.gif
 @ this and the responses.

Seriously, if she wasn't a "gold digger" and definitely down to earth she would understand. But I typically don't bring girls I like to dinner on first dates unless I'm 100% certain that she's definitely interested in me. I'd rather keep it simple like coffee or a walk in the park/museum. Then from there, I can plan some dinner/lunch dates for 2nd and 3rd (if I haven't already clenched it). Unfortunately, I haven't met anyone worthwhile though
tired.gif

i work at a movie theater and iw ould never use my free movie tickets on a date. especially at the beg of a relationship. spur of the moment later down the road...maybe

i work at a movie theater and iw ould never use my free movie tickets on a date. especially at the beg of a relationship. spur of the moment later down the road...maybe

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by he told on me

This was said on NT before. Slide the coupon in the tab book like a true g.

laugh.gif
 I like I like. What if the waiter comes back like " With the coupon you're total was..."
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I like I like. What if the waiter comes back like " With the coupon you're total was..."
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or... "im sorry sir, it has expired"

I don't think id ever use one. but if a guy did...i wouldnt be upset. times are hard out here.

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think id ever use one. but if a guy did...i wouldnt be upset. times are hard out here.

at the movie theater, there is always one dude a day with his girl that asks if there is a matinee show at like 8pm. We tell him its always first show and gives us that ##%$ of here face. Just ruined his date for $5 extra

at the movie theater, there is always one dude a day with his girl that asks if there is a matinee show at like 8pm. We tell him its always first show and gives us that ##%$ of here face. Just ruined his date for $5 extra

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I need a girl like you.. you understand whatsup.. You should let me take you out with some buy 1 get 1 free coupons I have to Red Lobster
smile.gif

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I need a girl like you.. you understand whatsup.. You should let me take you out with some buy 1 get 1 free coupons I have to Red Lobster
smile.gif

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats happened before. We were like...damn homie way to be coy...
laugh.gif

Granted she was always trying to save money and knew all the coupon sites etc... We were both cool with it.  We always joked about how to slip it to the waiter without being so obvious. She was down for the cause. ...
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats happened before. We were like...damn homie way to be coy...
laugh.gif

Granted she was always trying to save money and knew all the coupon sites etc... We were both cool with it.  We always joked about how to slip it to the waiter without being so obvious. She was down for the cause. ...
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

don't listen to these guys. When the chick sees you're smart with your money she'll want you even more.

switch to Geico then. dont pick the restaurant outta the pullout coupons from the sunday paper.

don't listen to these guys. When the chick sees you're smart with your money she'll want you even more.

switch to Geico then. dont pick the restaurant outta the pullout coupons from the sunday paper.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

I couldn't care less. If she's too good for a coupon then she can pay for her own meal and that right there tells me that she isn't the type of girl I'm looking for

Back
Top Bottom