Using Coupons On A Date Vol. Half Off Shawty

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by he told on me

This was said on NT before. Slide the coupon in the tab book like a true g.

laugh.gif
 I like I like. What if the waiter comes back like " With the coupon you're total was..."
before you even order your food, excuse yo'self from the table ("going to the mens room sweetheart"), find your waiter/waitress and hand them the coupon.  

laugh.gif
 I like I like. What if the waiter comes back like " With the coupon you're total was..."
before you even order your food, excuse yo'self from the table ("going to the mens room sweetheart"), find your waiter/waitress and hand them the coupon.  

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That'll still put you back at square one. At the end when she totals you're $%* you're girl will see it on the nill or the waiter will ay something.. That's a risk, but it could work

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That'll still put you back at square one. At the end when she totals you're $%* you're girl will see it on the nill or the waiter will ay something.. That's a risk, but it could work

I don't think there's anything wrong with using coupons, but I don't think it's worth taking the chance that it might rub her the wrong way to save 10-20% on a meal. Although I doubt it would rub her the wrong way and if it did then she's probably not someone you want to pursue, but you know how Os are. She runs off to her friends/twitter talking about "I cannot believe this lame tried to get 15% off a meal #Lame." Then you got everyone knowing and they're getting on you for something that you did that was smart. I'm just sayin', though.

I don't think there's anything wrong with using coupons, but I don't think it's worth taking the chance that it might rub her the wrong way to save 10-20% on a meal. Although I doubt it would rub her the wrong way and if it did then she's probably not someone you want to pursue, but you know how Os are. She runs off to her friends/twitter talking about "I cannot believe this lame tried to get 15% off a meal #Lame." Then you got everyone knowing and they're getting on you for something that you did that was smart. I'm just sayin', though.

laugh.gif
before you even order after you finish your food, excuse yo'self from the table ("going to the mens room sweetheart"), find your waiter/waitress and hand them the coupon along with the payment
fixed

laugh.gif
before you even order after you finish your food, excuse yo'self from the table ("going to the mens room sweetheart"), find your waiter/waitress and hand them the coupon along with the payment
fixed

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif
fixed
Sorry dirty, but it's a very bad idea to wait until you get the bill.   Many of the coupons specifically state that you must make your server aware that you will be using PRIOR to them ringing it up. Plus, if you let them know before you order, it allows for mistakes (i.e., coupon is expired, only valid on certain nites, not good on wine, etc.) that won't have to be aired out in front of your date. 

laugh.gif
fixed
Sorry dirty, but it's a very bad idea to wait until you get the bill.   Many of the coupons specifically state that you must make your server aware that you will be using PRIOR to them ringing it up. Plus, if you let them know before you order, it allows for mistakes (i.e., coupon is expired, only valid on certain nites, not good on wine, etc.) that won't have to be aired out in front of your date. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i went with this girl to waffle house and made her pay, i'm pretty shameless
laugh.gif

I tried that.. I even told her I had no money on me. She was like NO NO throwing a fit and $%%% so I just paid... and she had a credit card.
sick.gif
 Cheap Brawds.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i went with this girl to waffle house and made her pay, i'm pretty shameless
laugh.gif

I tried that.. I even told her I had no money on me. She was like NO NO throwing a fit and $%%% so I just paid... and she had a credit card.
sick.gif
 Cheap Brawds.

Ugh I'm really big on chivalry and old fashioned gender roles and stuff but DAMN for some reason dudes paying for me makes  me mad uncomfortable. Like it's really sweet and I really appreciate it but I just get so weird about it it makes me super awkward for some reason.

IHOP is like my favorite place in the world so take me there and I'm stoked as hell. Fancy dinners aren't really my thing. On anniversaries and other really special stuff yeah I love it, but any other night I'd way rather stay home and cook for both of us.

Ugh I'm really big on chivalry and old fashioned gender roles and stuff but DAMN for some reason dudes paying for me makes  me mad uncomfortable. Like it's really sweet and I really appreciate it but I just get so weird about it it makes me super awkward for some reason.

IHOP is like my favorite place in the world so take me there and I'm stoked as hell. Fancy dinners aren't really my thing. On anniversaries and other really special stuff yeah I love it, but any other night I'd way rather stay home and cook for both of us.

laugh.gif
fixed
ahh. thanks for letting me know.
as you can see..I don't use coupons in restaurants

laugh.gif
fixed
ahh. thanks for letting me know.
as you can see..I don't use coupons in restaurants

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Let me make you a home cooked meal? We can enjoy and conversate over wine.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Let me make you a home cooked meal? We can enjoy and conversate over wine.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4
roll.gif

The restaurants I tend to go to don't accept coupons for the most part.

For a first date, I'd be a little surprised if the guy pulled out a coupon just because I don't know of too many people who'd do that, but I wouldn't give him trouble for it. If he has money issues and is trying to save, I wouldn't get annoyed or judge him. I'm frugal, too.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4
roll.gif

The restaurants I tend to go to don't accept coupons for the most part.

For a first date, I'd be a little surprised if the guy pulled out a coupon just because I don't know of too many people who'd do that, but I wouldn't give him trouble for it. If he has money issues and is trying to save, I wouldn't get annoyed or judge him. I'm frugal, too.

Back
Top Bottom