Originally Posted by OGLoc

I use the 3 M's Plan.
  • McDonald's
  • Movies
  • Back to my Momma house
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Personally, I use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system.

Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

It's Always Sunny.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Originally Posted by OGLoc

I use the 3 M's Plan.
  • McDonald's
  • Movies
  • Back to my Momma house
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Personally, I use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system.

Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

It's Always Sunny.
pimp.gif

I forgot who said it but some folks on here even admitted to OVER tipping when on a date. Losers

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Ugh I'm really big on chivalry and old fashioned gender roles and stuff but DAMN for some reason dudes paying for me makes  me mad uncomfortable. Like it's really sweet and I really appreciate it but I just get so weird about it it makes me super awkward for some reason.

IHOP is like my favorite place in the world so take me there and I'm stoked as hell. Fancy dinners aren't really my thing. On anniversaries and other really special stuff yeah I love it, but any other night I'd way rather stay home and cook for both of us.

embarassed.gif
what is your name? (no simp)

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Ugh I'm really big on chivalry and old fashioned gender roles and stuff but DAMN for some reason dudes paying for me makes  me mad uncomfortable. Like it's really sweet and I really appreciate it but I just get so weird about it it makes me super awkward for some reason.

IHOP is like my favorite place in the world so take me there and I'm stoked as hell. Fancy dinners aren't really my thing. On anniversaries and other really special stuff yeah I love it, but any other night I'd way rather stay home and cook for both of us.

embarassed.gif
what is your name? (no simp)

I forgot who said it but some folks on here even admitted to OVER tipping when on a date. Losers

When my girl first pulled out a coupon I was like c'mon son! Until I seen how much we were saving like hells yeah
laugh.gif

When my girl first pulled out a coupon I was like c'mon son! Until I seen how much we were saving like hells yeah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
Why would you say C'Mon son at all though?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
I was thinking c'mon son in my mind I didn't actually say it.. Why I thought it I don't know it's probably because i've never used them before.. I'm all for coupons now 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
I was thinking c'mon son in my mind I didn't actually say it.. Why I thought it I don't know it's probably because i've never used them before.. I'm all for coupons now 
happy.gif

We eating and the meal is getting paid for whats there to be ashamed of. If she wanna act crazy over some coupons she can pay for the meals then. Times are too hard.

We eating and the meal is getting paid for whats there to be ashamed of. If she wanna act crazy over some coupons she can pay for the meals then. Times are too hard.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...places I usually go for 1st dates don't have coupons

oh you fancy, huh???

Anyways, I went on a first date, and used a coupon(no shame in my game)....I tried to slide it in, but the damn waiter had to say something outloud
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...places I usually go for 1st dates don't have coupons

oh you fancy, huh???

Anyways, I went on a first date, and used a coupon(no shame in my game)....I tried to slide it in, but the damn waiter had to say something outloud
tired.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

don't listen to these guys. When the chick sees you're smart with your money she'll want you even more.

Thank you, do you think a real woman will care that you are saving money. Maybe the girl that was asking dude for the Iphone or PS3

don't listen to these guys. When the chick sees you're smart with your money she'll want you even more.

Thank you, do you think a real woman will care that you are saving money. Maybe the girl that was asking dude for the Iphone or PS3

Back
Top Bottom