Using Coupons On A Date Vol. Half Off Shawty

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...places I usually go for 1st dates don't have coupons
Oh you fancy, huh?
Originally Posted by omgitswes

don't listen to these guys. When the chick sees you're smart with your money she'll want you even more.
@ the responses...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I personally wouldn't do it unless she requested to go to the place.

I'd be like "Oh by the way, you know that place you requested? How convenient that someone sent me a coupon for it. Talk about a perfect coincidence." etc. etc.

...then it's win-win. You saved some money, while macking efficiently.

But other than that, no way you'll find me use a coupon on the FIRST date. 

I know it's the "smart" thing to do...but a disclaimer of any sort won't be able to save your first impression. 

If you want a second date, it's not worth the risk. Treat your mom by using that coupon instead. She'll be very happy.

I personally wouldn't do it unless she requested to go to the place.

I'd be like "Oh by the way, you know that place you requested? How convenient that someone sent me a coupon for it. Talk about a perfect coincidence." etc. etc.

...then it's win-win. You saved some money, while macking efficiently.

But other than that, no way you'll find me use a coupon on the FIRST date. 

I know it's the "smart" thing to do...but a disclaimer of any sort won't be able to save your first impression. 

If you want a second date, it's not worth the risk. Treat your mom by using that coupon instead. She'll be very happy.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

don't listen to these guys. When the chick sees you're smart with your money she'll want you even more.

Thank you, do you think a real woman will care that you are saving money. Maybe the girl that was asking dude for the Iphone or PS3

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Thank you, do you think a real woman will care that you are saving money. Maybe the girl that was asking dude for the Iphone or PS3

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom