Using Coupons On A Date Vol. Half Off Shawty

and i mean, say things work out, you guys will be going out more and using coupons will not even be a second thought...

and i mean, say things work out, you guys will be going out more and using coupons will not even be a second thought...

First date issue aside, I think it's dumb as hell to not use coupons
laugh.gif
Assuming you're not spending money for the sake of spending money cuz it's on sale/have a coupon. Clothing, food, cleaning supplies, whatever. I be clipping mad coupons
laugh.gif
Buy one get one free at chipotle? Hell yeah. If I'm going to be buying it anyways, why not save a little money while I'm at it. The savings add up quick too. Even if I can afford it without the coupon.

laugh.gif
Assuming you're not spending money for the sake of spending money cuz it's on sale/have a coupon. Clothing, food, cleaning supplies, whatever. I be clipping mad coupons
laugh.gif
Buy one get one free at chipotle? Hell yeah. If I'm going to be buying it anyways, why not save a little money while I'm at it. The savings add up quick too. Even if I can afford it without the coupon.

I'm glad to see we have some ladies in here... I mean it is really about hwo they would feel about it

I'm glad to see we have some ladies in here... I mean it is really about hwo they would feel about it

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Ugh I'm really big on chivalry and old fashioned gender roles and stuff but DAMN for some reason dudes paying for me makes  me mad uncomfortable. Like it's really sweet and I really appreciate it but I just get so weird about it it makes me super awkward for some reason.

IHOP is like my favorite place in the world so take me there and I'm stoked as hell. Fancy dinners aren't really my thing. On anniversaries and other really special stuff yeah I love it, but any other night I'd way rather stay home and cook for both of us.

pimp.gif
, on the equality and simplicity note.

tired.gif
, on me needing to meet more women like this.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Ugh I'm really big on chivalry and old fashioned gender roles and stuff but DAMN for some reason dudes paying for me makes  me mad uncomfortable. Like it's really sweet and I really appreciate it but I just get so weird about it it makes me super awkward for some reason.

IHOP is like my favorite place in the world so take me there and I'm stoked as hell. Fancy dinners aren't really my thing. On anniversaries and other really special stuff yeah I love it, but any other night I'd way rather stay home and cook for both of us.

pimp.gif
, on the equality and simplicity note.

tired.gif
, on me needing to meet more women like this.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I WISH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I WISH

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Nah, screw how they feel, if a girl isn't down with the save a dollar movement, she's dismissed. Period. 

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Nah, screw how they feel, if a girl isn't down with the save a dollar movement, she's dismissed. Period. 

Originally Posted by RAWse

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I WISH
pimp.gif
Facebook Deals
Link

[h3]Chipotle Mexican Grill Chipotleis among those few companies selected to offer a check-in deal viaFacebook Deals. Our promo runs Nov. 13-14 & again Nov. 20-21. Woohoo! - Joe[/h3]Chipotle: Giving its Facebook guests two entrees for the price of one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I WISH
pimp.gif
Facebook Deals
Link

[h3]Chipotle Mexican Grill Chipotleis among those few companies selected to offer a check-in deal viaFacebook Deals. Our promo runs Nov. 13-14 & again Nov. 20-21. Woohoo! - Joe[/h3]Chipotle: Giving its Facebook guests two entrees for the price of one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I WISH
pimp.gif
Facebook Deals
Link

No way?!? I love you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I WISH
pimp.gif
Facebook Deals
Link

No way?!? I love you.

Originally Posted by OGLoc

I use the 3 M's Plan.
  • McDonald's
  • Movies
  • Back to my Momma house
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Personally, I use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system.

Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by OGLoc

I use the 3 M's Plan.
  • McDonald's
  • Movies
  • Back to my Momma house
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Personally, I use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system.

Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom