Utah Jazz/ Harpring/ Deron's haircut Unappreciation

I never liked the Jazz or Matt Harpring for that matter. But right now they are playing the Lakers. So this might the few times I'll root for them.

I said it in the game thread, I hate playing against this guy, but if he were a Laker, I would want his jersey retired.

He does whatever it takes to win games. Bottom line. I'd take that guy on my team any day.

But if I saw him in the street this week, I'd punch him in his face.

"two white dudes, one looked like Matt Harpring"

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

James Posey > Matt Harping

Posey I can't stand, cause he can just be straight DIRTY sometimes, to the point of risking peoples careers, and that just isn't right (plus, !##%you James Posey for never being able to just land on your god damned feet facing the basket after shooting a three. Dude has aninety-degree-hip-twist-knee-flexion-land-in-a-squat release.... I can't stand him)

Harpiring, now I can't say I like him, but he gets points for looking like the whitest dude ever and never showing one hint of fear. Given, he foulsconstantly, he complains, and he can't hit a 15 footer to save his life right now, but watch dude body Melo, T-Mac, whoever, he ain't scared of anyone,and he knows physical intimidation is what pays the bills, so he does it.

Like a couple people said, I would love to have this guy on my team, he doesnt take @*!! from anyone

He's the kind of dude you really hate if he's not on your team..
true

I hope he gets into a car accident though ----

but he's so tough, he'll survive and play the next game.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I hate how espn/abc/tnt talks about him playing football in high school during every game.

roll.gif
every telecast every game without fail. We get it guys.

I hate how espn/abc/tnt talks about him playing football in high school during every game.
roll.gif
every telecast every game without fail. We get it guys.
laugh.gif

they brought clips from his hs school football footage yesterday too...
laugh.gif

"foul:. its only a foul when its a called a foul. in utahs case, half of what they do is simply play basketball lol

Mike Alstott's dished out less punishment then this guy in the lane. Stockton and Malone probably would have had a few more years left if not for all thewear and tear playing with Matt on their team.
smh.gif

What did Sacramento put in Kobe's burger in 02? Maybe we could use a little of that for Matt in LA.
laugh.gif

I can't stand how they had this guy on TV yesterday. I can care less about his time as a QB.
How the hell does ABC find enough time to interview him and also show his wife and kid?
smh.gif

BUT... this is just me venting. But he's the type you would like to have on your team. SMH at commentators saying stereotypical white player with"brains/IQ" and "defense".

This has to be said. I can't stand this dudes' haircut.How can you make millions of dollars and have a daddy yankee/bullcut/taper-fade all wrapped upinto one. Has anyone else noticed this???

This guy can go straight to hell.

Hell, obviously, the Jazzholes and their state can go to straight to hell.

Back
Top Bottom