Utah Jazz/ Harpring/ Deron's haircut Unappreciation

It's funny because I was just watching a short film on the 1986 NBA Finals (It was Houston and the Celtics), where Sampson (one half of the twin towers)got in a brawl with someone, I think it was Sicthting (sp?). The next game they showed footage of a doll of Sampson (you could tell because it was colored, andhad the #50 on it), and they threw it over the balcony, of course symbolizing a lynching. Now, if that's not classless, I don't know what is.
laugh.gif

It's hilarious that there's an 8 page thread about the Jazz, and specifically Harpring and Deron's haircut.

sick.gif
that's sick, that's not as bad as the infamous NT "finger," but it's sick, like Allen Ray's eye.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Exactly what I thought!
laugh.gif

Did you hear what Kornheiser said about that a couple weeks ago?
laugh.gif
"Does that roll over? If he doesn't use it one year, can he have a threesome the next year?"

roll.gif

Yeah.

But I think that was like a year ago.
laugh.gif

--Everything in the title is definitely unappreciated...along with..
--TNT's little segment for Utah's "ultimate D" where they had Brewer's legs for speed, AK47's arms for length, Harprings body forstrength and Korver's head for basketball IQ...hahhaahahaa funny. hasn't been enough in this series cuz the refs have been baling them out. Lakersoffense > Jazz defense. Korver has high basketball IQ?
laugh.gif
I haven'tseen it.

harpring doesnt even look like a ball player looks more of a lawyer with 3 kids. and deron has the most messed up hairlines in the nba. the taper isnt bad butthe front edge up looks like some one took a bite off it.

capt.ba20af6e574e41888dec75bd4b54bf18.jazz_wrapup_basketball_slcj108.jpg

Utah Jazz forward Matt Harpring and forward Kyle Korver, rear, sign their names on posters during locker room clean out Saturday, May 17, 2008, in Salt LakeCity. The Lakers beat the Jazz 108-105 in Game 6 of the NBA basketball Western Conference semifinal series Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom