Utah Jazz/ Harpring/ Deron's haircut Unappreciation

ff67cf216c855c645881b986b9ae5115-getty-80391794jf023_los_angeles_l.jpg

c04112701bd90f8d0a86528e280efcbb-getty-80358537sd011_utah_jazz_v_h.jpg
081fcc82f2616584d68e2c1a6ab69ad3-getty-80391794mm028_lakersjazz.jpg

I can't stand this chump. He look like he's a member of the KKK clan and all he does is foul, flop and whine. Him and that old fart Jerry Sloan pissesme off
sick.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He may be one of the toughest guys in the league. Ever since his rookie year in Orlando, I knew he would have a 13-15 year career just because he's such aphysical player. I remember in his first playoff series there was a play where he got fouled in mid-air and straight fell on the side of his face. Dude gotback up like it was nothing.

Oh, and the whole state of Utah is unappreciated. If you're not white, spend a week in SLC and you'll find out why.

I hate him, not to the extent of a Bruce Bowen but I'm not a fan of the guy. He's a dirty player, as most of Jerry Sloan coached players are, buthe's tough as nails. I gotta give him credit for that. Dude just will not lay down.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

he looks like a swole accountant

It's his haircut...

I can tell that if we played in a pick-up game, we'd get in a fight, then he'd kick my %+%, then I'd knife him when he left the rec.

laugh.gif
...he looks like such a nice guy tho......this is what hisconversation is like with the refs: Hey %#!# (Bavetta) you cant call that, i did your taxes last year. Btw, Carlos is having meatloaf tonight, you should stopby

Originally Posted by commodity05

laugh.gif
...he looks like such a nice guy tho......this is what his conversation is like with the refs: Hey %#!# (Bavetta) you cant call that, i did your taxes last year. Btw, Carlos is having meatloaf tonight, you should stop by

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by commodity05

laugh.gif
...he looks like such a nice guy tho......this is what his conversation is like with the refs: Hey %#!# (Bavetta) you cant call that, i did your taxes last year. Btw, Carlos is having meatloaf tonight, you should stop by

roll.gif

JOKE STEALER

Luke Walton...
smh.gif
He's what 6'9? And he didn't go up for the dunk when he was all by himself... How are you gonna be 6'9 and NOT DUNK THE BALL.Maybe then he wouldn't have been blocked by Price. Which in turn, would have resulted in a Laker's win...

He does a number on Melo when he's guarding him. I'd love to see dude on one of my teams.

Back
Top Bottom