Utah Sneakerheads Unite

So whose getting the XI I.Es?
I need me a pair of CGs.
where you all copping at?
Broke since 2004

When do they drop? I missed the last time they were retroed, but I don't even know what colors are coming out.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
With a gentle push and a mild arc, the old cowhide globe hits home
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

Whats up everybody nice to see we got more people in utah on nt, livin in idaho but go up to lehi every other week so its good. Any one goin to the rocky mountain revue? I used to go to it when their were a bunch of teams but lately its been pretty bad.

I'll probably head up. It seems all the teams that used to go, go to the Las Vegas summer league. What do you do in Lehi? I got family up there. It's crazy to see how big Utah County is growing.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
With a gentle push and a mild arc, the old cowhide globe hits home
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

well i was just livin in lehi for a bit with my brother. I just sat around have you ate at chatters? Its the in and out of utah i swear so similar everything about it. But i went to vegas a lot of the teams do go to that summer league, but we're gettin some good teams this year for sure.

^^^ good looks but i don't think they have any jordans or sb's. but still more then likely ill be checking them out.
TEAM MAC

ill be at the gateway footlocker since it is a GR right at opening.
if you guys are there come by and chat wit me for them aquas

10 doesnt got antyhing too amazing some GR dunks, flight 89s, etc etc.
worth having a boutique in utah though.
Broke since 2004

im from michigan but i got a friend going to UofU and maybe will go myself in the future, we get a few kicks were im at in michigan, SBs, and all the Js besides the real rare stuff, i just hope the shoe game isnt too bad out there, that may be reason enough to stay in the mitten

hahahah the game over here is weak.
stay in michigan.
whose your friend, wheres he staying. i want to see other sneakerheads

Broke since 2004

When do those grapes come out?
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

^
Whoops, yeah, that's what I meant. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

if you live in the general downtown area. you wont spend more than 10 minutes there. heh
Broke since 2004

how bout a utah summit :wow:
eek.gif

just a thought :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3; Gotta love that Peanut Butter Interior

wait
what? i dont know what you are talking about. utah summit?

Broke since 2004

I'm down for a summit, i don't know what we'd do though. i'd love to catch a Jazz game when the season starts
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right

Quote:
what? i dont know what you are talking about. utah summit?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM DIRTY

im down for it now that i am a can officially be a utah sneakerhead. id be down for a jazz game
TEAM MAC

i'd be down for a jazz game. heck we could even post up at gateway.

the shoe selection in utah = :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM DIRTY

as far as a jazz game i dont have much of a budget on tickets, still in college, but still im down for it. name a date abd time abd ill be there
TEAM MAC

^
I feel you on that, college is expensive and I still haven't bought all the books I need.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right

hey man i dont know these crazy kick summit things
also, a jazz game would be nice, tickets are probly
going to be expensive now that the jazz made the west finals...
easiest trip there possible....

but yeah someone throw down a time and date and ill come along too.
as for college i am poor as well and am thinking i can only afford
a hawks and jazz game hahahahha
I hate footlocker

so rather than a summit how about we utahns just meet up and chill.
sounds good to me, sounds like we all need to get some strong ties
since there arent so many of us.
jazz game, hanging in out or whatever

who else got the aquas?

I hate footlocker

Back
Top Bottom