Utah Sneakerheads Unite

We had a line in orem for the 3's. More like 7 dudes in line, but a line none the less. I might be there saturday. I have to help my girl move out of her apartment

Say what's up if you're at Fashion Place. Prolly won't get there til right before 9. I'll be the tall black dude rocking no heaters since I'm going to cross fit right before.

No line yesterday at Fashion Place footlocker. Some of the employees were saying they might turn it into a House of Hoops.

Don't know if I buy it. Doesn't seem like Salt Lake would be a big market for Footlocker.

utah sneakerheads,
anyone up for some local trades?
nerd.gif

What you got man? There is talks of an upcoming dunk/sneaker exchange in may at FIce in Salt Lake. I'll post the information in here as it gets passed along to me

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S.

KIXPO_4x5_FLYER-V21-e1300885025914.jpg

DeadStock x Cowboys Stadium Presents:
Kixpo 2011 Sneaker & Streetwear Expo
Sponsored by Don Davis Scion
Hosted by "Mayor"
w/Tyrone Smiley, DJ Love, and DJ Sober supplying the sounds
Saturday July 2nd from 4pm-10pm
@ Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
$15 Admission (Includes private tour of Cowboys Stadium)
**BUY TICKETS** - www.kixpo.com/tickets

On Friday July 1st we will have the meet-n-greet/pre-party and are bringing in Vic Lloyd with Leaders from Chicago who will release a Dallas exclusive Fitted and Tee. We are organizing a 5K run for charity the morning of July 2nd and a indoor basketball tournament on Sunday. Still working on the afterparty. Confirmed guests include: Mayor, Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL), Franalations, Mysoletokeep.com, Phase2, JUMPMANBOSTIC, Sneaks Up Crew, HeatSeekers Krew, Retro Kings, Verbhl, Stickie213 and many more. We are working on confirming Mr. Cartoon, SoleSupreme, and a few others.

Ordered the bordeaux 7's at Footlocker.com yesterday.  Size 14s seem non existent on release day here. 
eyes.gif

I'm moving to Washington State early May. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Sucks we never followed thru on plans for the summit.   

Really? man theres is summit that is supposed to be going down early may. I've been talking with a few dudes and they were trying to get something at FICE early in may.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Really? man theres is summit that is supposed to be going down early may. I've been talking with a few dudes and they were trying to get something at FICE early in may.

What day?  I'm driving up there the on the 6th.  

Theres the guys from the other site that were working on something. One of them works at fice, but he hasnt set a date yet

The guy at FICE said sometime this month. He's just working on a few of the details. I'll let you know

We're trying to set one up for this month. The last 2 years it has been around may/june. Both the dudes from ISS are my boys so I'll let you know when it all goes down. Last time we sent out a big Facebook event and it turned out good. Hopefully it will be bigger this year.

Any updates?

Also anyone know what the park city outlet has for kobe's or elite socks?
Headed there friday if anyone wants an update on what they have.

We are waiting on FICE. They are doing some collab with Sabotage. After they are done it looks like its good to go

Living in Utah has it's up's for sneakers. Still cardinals in layton, true blues in almost every mall, orions (of course), wolf gray's, bordeaux down in south-town...

I was down in omaha and it wasn't like that at all, tied to walk into the mall there and scoop the cardinals up at like 6pm, sold out.

Down side, no quickstrikes or anything like that. Would have liked to pick-up some banned 1's at Park City.

What's everyone doing for this next month.
Any word on what places are getting what.

We should utilize the few members and post what we got where.

Wolf gray's - Ogden Footlocker
Cardinal vii - layton footlocker
bordeaux - south town footlocker
xii lows - valley fair footaction

all 10.5

I was in Omaha this week too! Yeah the shoes there were pretty good. They had those lebron sprite lows. Im not sure what, if anything I will be buying this next month, but I can give the heads up for whats up in Utah county

Back
Top Bottom