UW Students: Check In

Turboman you will have a great chance at getting in if you are out of state. We are low on money and love the extra $$ that you kids bring in. What you thinking about majoring in? UW is real good for the hard sciences and accounting.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Turboman you will have a great chance at getting in if you are out of state. We are low on money and love the extra $$ that you kids bring in. What you thinking about majoring in? UW is real good for the hard sciences and accounting.

ACCTG is definitely great, however the rest of the B-School is underwhelming and disappointing. It's a lot hype and I honestly wish it was better, but in the end of the day it was still a good experience. Just get internships and leverage everything that Foster offers, good luck!

Got my acceptance letter earlier this year, forgot to post in here. So excited to be a Dawg
pimp.gif

Have any of you guys taken psych? And is the transition from going from high school to college that drastic? I'm worried that the classes are gonna super difficult.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Got my acceptance letter earlier this year, forgot to post in here. So excited to be a Dawg
pimp.gif

Have any of you guys taken psych? And is the transition from going from high school to college that drastic? I'm worried that the classes are gonna super difficult.

I just graduated.  Intro. classes are always hard because they're curved and you're in a class that has a lot of people in it.  If it's really what you want to do, then stick with it, people drop like flies.  The upper-level class become more focused, interesting, and--to certain degrees--easier.  Good luck. 

Senior in high school, planning on going to Bellevue College then transfer to UW after a year or 2. See ya there guys hahhahaha WOOOOP!!!

2007 Econ Major... I wish I got into that CHID Rap course. Big time over subscription. Same with that Murder course. CHID courses were mad easy though. C-LIT courses were a ton of reading. Spanish was easy as hell. COMM classes were a waste. Sociology of Sport was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard. Take Rocks for Jocks, math for elementary school teachers, and biology for elementary school teachers. Trust.

Back
Top Bottom