VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

Quote:
I cant see you talking like that in real life chris
:pimp:
pimp.gif
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Quote:
The female inthe RED pumps told me she was bringing single chicks who were lookin to get bunned up and piped down... so all it took was the right game.

who the hell was in RED pumps?

Quote:
Cause.. when time passes and she realizes... "man.. I am still single...why can't I find a guy like my girls girl... :lol:
laugh.gif
PSI PHI
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!

Dag.. I gotta take you thru Pimp Orientation again Ru?? lol

She was WITH the White Short Skirt....

I am getting pics from my girls pops this evening I think.. I will post them up and show everyone what all the fuss is.. BUT I think she is in the background of some of the pics already posted.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Yeah, lol, who was in red pumps? I would have made it hail! Now would any of these broads had problems with an underage guy making a run for the goods? Because if not, next time, I'm definitely gonna try and catch a woman to make my own Domski avy.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

We are all different.

Me personally, it's a time and place for everything. And I wasn't gonna "hypebeast" over my man's house, even with permission.

Too many NT snitches around anyway. lol.

I know there will ALWAYS be a next time, and that's how I roll, even if its batting practice.

Lights out. Pipes out.

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

speaking of girls.. no disrespect.. cuz im honestly not like that..

but ms red pumps.. is the chick in the short WHITEEE skirt?.. think she came with her parents...

i just remembered there were 2 white skirts... one was naiizee..other was nice.

love it

Rock, I don't mean to sound disrespectful but was your girl's mom in the white dress, with the blonde hair just wondering around? SHe came up to me on several occasions askind me where she was.

Also when your cousin the one who challenged us all first came in the house I thought he was a jacker or something. He was like, "How long Reocky lived here? This is nice up in here... Mmhhmm".
Team AM FAM​

Shh... For the "white skirt"... Even pulled some ol' school game by letting her in the bathroom ahead of me while I did the 'pee-pee dance' in the hallway.... and told her, "Remember the gentleman..." She giggled... Then ask if I was going to be there later....

I waited around as long as I could... Heh heh heh... Once the birds started chirpin' I figured I had to get up out....

Rock I feel you if someone was trying to holla should have got at you for info, but didnt know you like that didnt want to show any disrespect. Go ahead and drop some info on shorty ill handle the rest LOL I'm around your way all the time look out for your boy remember I remind you of yourself 15 back LOL

We should do another one by the end of the summer. With everyone pitching it for supplies and clean up. Unless its a once a year thing.
You got to understand I never Changed..I'm still the same VA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'm Living Fresh

I knew I was gonna miss out on some hilarity. I should've made all your bammas move all my stuff to the new place and then I would've been free. lol
Sig starts here:

TEAM LAVAN NEEDS TO ADMIT HE HAS A SIG

word to Kev there will always be a next time...only next time ima make sure i go down there with a full tank of gas. when i found the gas station around your way there was a white guy in a big @#%$ bronco next to me with a license plate "666 GUNS" :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Hey I don't mind you guys havin another at the crib. I still have Plenty of Beer and lots of liquor.

We can have a sign up for bringing everything else. bring your own chairs and lounge units and its a shoe in...

I can make this more of an open affair to the fems.. as they won't be patient to wait on us bamma's to get back from ballin...

And from the scouting report I got.. as Ksmith knows.. there were 7 more where that White Skirt came from.

I verified this via MySpace........ Saturday night!! :evil:
devil.gif
Quote:
batting practice.

Lights out. Pipes out.

MD/VA/DC Quote of the year!!!!!

and kev.. I feel you on the E-Snitches.. but that's why I keep my 007 life out in Haymarket! Word to BF Egypt.

Most parties I usually have hold a 5 to 1 ratio Girls to Guys.. I usually only invite my closest of boys and just about every woman I've crossed paths with.

If we have another one of these... I will follow that path and let some of ya'll in on the goods. By the way.. The White Skirt came with my girls friend Andria. She had a Red shirt and Red pumps on.

My Girls mom WAS there. but I am not sure if she had a white dress on. She was an older lady with Blonde hair. She used to be a Model. Hence why my girl is 7 1/2 months along and is all belley with no extra lbs. and still complains about her pregnancy. lol

I do remember my neice being there.. and she may have had a white skirt on. And YES.. while I am thinking about it.. Yeah.. she was with her mom My Sister and my brother in law!! lol

So yeah.. that's off limits.. My Neicy aint but 18. I was thinking hard when ya'll said two chicks...lol..

As far as not knowin me... I invited all you dudes to my house.. so with that being said.. all ya'll are cool with me and no one was out of sorts or disrespectful.. EVEN Sphat! :rofl:
roll.gif
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

It's Shpat fool..

syke naw but yeah thanks for everything..

Edit: Oh Snap...I can post now..

hahahah what is this my 5th screen name?

Rock- get with your Father-N-Law and get those pics!!!!
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

^

[Funaki] INDEED [/Funaki]

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
LET NOLAN WEAR A SUIT!!!!!​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Working on that now. He's actually coming over today to take the kids out for pizza. He's got me checkin his Kodak account every hour!! lol
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
My Girls mom WAS there. but I am not sure if she had a white dress on. She was an older lady with Blonde hair.
Team AM FAM​

I know im late but dang Ru brought out the Iowa Basic Test lol
Back from banned camp!
AKA...Wilito20

ayo rock man thanks i had fun even though i had to leave early we should do this again soon, everything was nice and chill like i should b
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom