Vacaville/dixon/davis indoor basketball courts?

Vacaville? I dont see a lot of pick up games there ,i shoot around sometimes in one of their parks but no pick up games smh

How about north bay area... around marin county perhaps petaluma... Just moved out here and trying to find a good place to ball indoor 8)

Is there any indoor basketball courts around these area?? Thanks in advance
the george duke sports center IN VACAVILLE is where they have indoor bball and they have pick up games..call em up (707) 449-6287...aLso the Kroc center in suisun has full indoor court...they have open court i believe in the evenings   (707) 439-7880

the george duke sports center IN VACAVILLE is where they have indoor bball and they have pick up games..call em up (707) 449-6287...aLso the Kroc center in suisun has full indoor court...they have open court i believe in the evenings  (707) 439-7880
Thanks bro i appreciate that info

the george duke sports center IN VACAVILLE is where they have indoor bball and they have pick up games..call em up (707) 449-6287...aLso the Kroc center in suisun has full indoor court...they have open court i believe in the evenings  (707) 439-7880

thx :smokin

Back
Top Bottom