Vancouver, Canada for the weekend

Originally Posted by Sneaks23

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I'm like 5"11 and got nothing but stonefaces in that club. It was my asian friend's bday so my ex and I went and he's lik 6"2, we're at least a head taller than everyone else, and everyone just mean mugged us all night. So awkward lol.

Gossip plays great dance music, the Plaza's not too bad. I go to more pub type places. I love the Blarney Stone but it's like the whitest club ever. Irish music and all that. Great times though.
oh negative no irish music lol. haha yeah us asians are pretty short. our ratio is like 3:1 right now. we actually have more girls then guys but if you and your friends wanna come out we kick it pretty hard. everyone is friendly too
happy.gif
Are any of your girls hot and stupid? Pretty and stupid works too. Cute and stupid not so much.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by Sneaks23

I'm like 5"11 and got nothing but stonefaces in that club. It was my asian friend's bday so my ex and I went and he's lik 6"2, we're at least a head taller than everyone else, and everyone just mean mugged us all night. So awkward lol.

Gossip plays great dance music, the Plaza's not too bad. I go to more pub type places. I love the Blarney Stone but it's like the whitest club ever. Irish music and all that. Great times though.
oh negative no irish music lol. haha yeah us asians are pretty short. our ratio is like 3:1 right now. we actually have more girls then guys but if you and your friends wanna come out we kick it pretty hard. everyone is friendly too
happy.gif
Are any of your girls hot and stupid? Pretty and stupid works too. Cute and stupid not so much.

haha yeah theyre decent. solid 7's. uhh not so sure about stupid but who knows when they have alcohol in their system. let me know!

It's exam period otherwise I'd totally come out! Have a ton of fun and let us know how it goes
i will. pics will be up sunday
pimp.gif

they're filming tron around west georgia and burrard. the set and lighting looks pretty dope at night.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Montreal.

QFT

and to answer the guys question a couple posts up, I must say in terms of night life, Toronto is the way to go, but if you are going to one of these cities toenjoy the outdoors, Vancouver is definitely the place to go.

so where did you decide to go tomorrow night Sneaks23?

If you like the
pimp.gif
herbal
pimp.gif
go find The New Amsterdam Cafe....It's right down town....just a lil placeto enjoy some music and food while you enjoy a good joint...
happy.gif
& btwthey don't sell the buds there, you can only blaze - but go to the 2nd floor above the cafe and you will find what you need. That's IF you blaze...ifnot, please disregard everything I have said...
smile.gif

Vancouver is a AWESOME city, it's very much like Seattle and SF....clean and has a laid back vibe...very cool people and you will find some greatclubs/bars. I have a cousin there and I go see him every once in a while when I need to get a way from the wifey and work. Enjoy yourself and be safe!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thewodun

do not go to boss. its pretty bad now.

I can vouch for this.. a lotta friends and i went up 2-3 weeks ago and it was not that great.. i liked fabric and shabusen was BOMB! be sure to makereservation there if you go to shabusen it wont disappoint
smokin.gif
as foralcohol limit.. better to catch a cab or somethin.. when i went up i did encounter a few roadblocks w/ cops that check.. def. diff scene for clubs than instates imo.. forgot what spot we stayed at but think it was on granville and somethin...

Didn't know but my friend had a booth reserved at boss. I thought it was ok. But then I was faded so not sure if it matters. But our waitress was superhot.

Back
Top Bottom