Vancouver...Whats good?

gonna be @ vancouver at the end of the month, wondering what's a good spot to eat and of course where's the nightlife at...thanks for your contribution 
smile.gif

smile.gif

gonna be @ vancouver at the end of the month, wondering what's a good spot to eat and of course where's the nightlife at...thanks for your contribution 
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Vancouverites where you at? 
smokin.gif

I recommend Stepho's Greek Taverna... Hands down the best (and cheapest) Greek food I've ever had.

smokin.gif

I recommend Stepho's Greek Taverna... Hands down the best (and cheapest) Greek food I've ever had.

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

nightlife.. most of these are assuming you like hip hop except ceili's.

Wednesday - Ceili's, dollar beer night
Thursday - Joe Richard's
Friday - Au Bar/Canvas
Saturday - Canvas
Sunday - Republic

if you like house music, go to caprice or venue on friday and saturday, or celebrities on tuesday if you're down for straight night at a normally gay club. if you like asian girls, fabric or boss, these are terrible clubs tho. if you like white girls, go to the roxy, cellar, or the blarney stone

Thursday - Joe Richard's
Friday - Au Bar/Canvas
Saturday - Canvas
Sunday - Republic

if you like house music, go to caprice or venue on friday and saturday, or celebrities on tuesday if you're down for straight night at a normally gay club. if you like asian girls, fabric or boss, these are terrible clubs tho. if you like white girls, go to the roxy, cellar, or the blarney stone

Thursday - Joe Richard's
Friday - Au Bar/Canvas
Saturday - Canvas
Sunday - Republic

Thursday - Joe Richard's
Friday - Au Bar/Canvas
Saturday - Canvas
Sunday - Republic

Back
Top Bottom