Vancouver...Whats good?

gonna be @ vancouver at the end of the month, wondering what's a good spot to eat and of course where's the nightlife at...thanks for your contribution 
smile.gif

smile.gif

gonna be @ vancouver at the end of the month, wondering what's a good spot to eat and of course where's the nightlife at...thanks for your contribution 
smile.gif

smile.gif

Vancouverites where you at? 
smokin.gif

I recommend Stepho's Greek Taverna... Hands down the best (and cheapest) Greek food I've ever had.

Vancouverites where you at? 
smokin.gif

I recommend Stepho's Greek Taverna... Hands down the best (and cheapest) Greek food I've ever had.

nightlife.. most of these are assuming you like hip hop except ceili's.

Wednesday - Ceili's, dollar beer night
Thursday - Joe Richard's
Friday - Au Bar/Canvas
Saturday - Canvas
Sunday - Republic

if you like house music, go to caprice or venue on friday and saturday, or celebrities on tuesday if you're down for straight night at a normally gay club. if you like asian girls, fabric or boss, these are terrible clubs tho. if you like white girls, go to the roxy, cellar, or the blarney stone

Thursday - Joe Richard's
Friday - Au Bar/Canvas
Saturday - Canvas
Sunday - Republic

if you like house music, go to caprice or venue on friday and saturday, or celebrities on tuesday if you're down for straight night at a normally gay club. if you like asian girls, fabric or boss, these are terrible clubs tho. if you like white girls, go to the roxy, cellar, or the blarney stone

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Thursday - Joe Richard's

Friday - Au Bar/Canvas

Saturday - Canvas

Sunday - Republic

Wednesday - Ceili's, dollar beer night - Great if you want to be surrounded by a bunch of ESL students and nothing elese
Thursday - Joe Richard's - Surrey's finest, full of shady brown people
Friday - Au Bar/Canvas - LOL
Saturday - Canvas - Full of low class hoodrats and losers
Sunday - Republic - Full of broke black people trying to stunt and fake people

Caprice - Wack, filled with losers
Celebrities on Tuseday- Only good during the summer really, still a Ok spot, they bring in good DJ's on friday as well
Venue- Decent on Sunday but filled with 18yr olds, Friday and Saturday is pretty wack to

Fortune- In Chinatown, dope club good on friday's and saturdays, find some real people not the douche bags on granville

Honestly vancouver has a terrible nightlife scene. The underground scene is a lot better, you just got to hit the right events, Get at me on PM if you want me to tell you bout some dope events closer to date ur coming

Thursday - Joe Richard's

Friday - Au Bar/Canvas

Saturday - Canvas

Sunday - Republic

Wednesday - Ceili's, dollar beer night - Great if you want to be surrounded by a bunch of ESL students and nothing elese

Celebrities on Tuseday- Only good during the summer really, still a Ok spot, they bring in good DJ's on friday as well
Venue- Decent on Sunday but filled with 18yr olds, Friday and Saturday is pretty wack to

Fortune- In Chinatown, dope club good on friday's and saturdays, find some real people not the douche bags on granville

Honestly vancouver has a terrible nightlife scene. The underground scene is a lot better, you just got to hit the right events, Get at me on PM if you want me to tell you bout some dope events closer to date ur coming

ive heard good things about fortune, i've only been there once.  they have a great sound system but they were playing artists like krs 1 
indifferent.gif

ive heard good things about fortune, i've only been there once.  they have a great sound system but they were playing artists like krs 1 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Thursday - Joe Richard's

Friday - Au Bar/Canvas

Saturday - Canvas

Sunday - Republic

i notice you said celebs is okay, and republic is filled with losers and venue sucks, but those three clubs all attract the same crowd and type of people.  no comment about everything else, i can see that race plays a big factor on what places you go to.  lol at you saying stay away from the granville strip but having nothing bad to say about the roxy or cellar
roll.gif

and it sucks that OP isnt coming in the middle of october, wiz khalifa gonna be performing at fortune
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Thursday - Joe Richard's

Friday - Au Bar/Canvas

Saturday - Canvas

Sunday - Republic

i notice you said celebs is okay, and republic is filled with losers and venue sucks, but those three clubs all attract the same crowd and type of people.  no comment about everything else, i can see that race plays a big factor on what places you go to.  lol at you saying stay away from the granville strip but having nothing bad to say about the roxy or cellar
roll.gif

and it sucks that OP isnt coming in the middle of october, wiz khalifa gonna be performing at fortune
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom