VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Do you guys think these will go down in price eventually?

I might just give in and buy them

Always wanted these :pimp:

Wore my BB4’s today to run errands and man, these shoes are snug. But, I can tell they will get more comfy as I keep wearing them and breaking them in

4581360F-E122-483D-B929-34F49DA59CBA.jpeg

Wore my BB4’s today to run errands and man, these shoes are snug. But, I can tell they will get more comfy as I keep wearing them and breaking them in

4581360F-E122-483D-B929-34F49DA59CBA.jpeg

These are fire. With the 34 hype I already forgot about these.

IMO worse. The materials really are cheaper. Stiching is off. And the cuts are different. Look at the toe box of the ‘12 HOH release. It’s way closer to the OG

meh, nothing will ever be 100% identical especially when it comes to a retro. they're definitely not using the same moulding from 2000 to build these shoes.

i'm just glad they released them and i can finally rest peacefully knowing i finally got to own my true grails from my childhood.

meh, nothing will ever be 100% identical especially when it comes to a retro. they're definitely not using the same moulding from 2000 to build these shoes.

i'm just glad they released them and i can finally rest peacefully knowing i finally got to own my true grails from my childhood.
I can respect it. We all purchase shoes that retro out of nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom