VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Got the white/red in today. HIGHLY disappointed in the red. It’s so off and dull compared to the richer red of the Shox columns. Sending them back to Nike ASAP. NOTHING like the OGs.

I'm finally posting these pairs I got on Champs & Eastbay websites during this summer. I got a good deal on all of them since they were marked down and I was able to use discount codes too. And I had gift cards to use.

These are the first Shox BB4 I've had since 2002. The only BB4 I ever had before these was a white pair with navy on the springs part and the navy on the sides were patent leather.
IMG_4385.JPG

Those Nike Air Flight Max II are pretty nice as well! Still have the white/purple one, but version E and G are nice as well! Nike should retro those!

It looks like I will only wear these pairs of Shox BB4 with this jersey so far. I don't expect to wear them with anything else.

I've expounded I'm a purist on other threads especially with correlation purposes. But I ain't going out of my way to find some Puma Vinsanity from 21 years ago although those were the signature shoes Vince Carter wore with this Raptors jerseys in his rookie year. That brand was a disaster because he wanted out after his rookie year when he was supposed to be their cornerstone NBA guy! He actually claimed they hurt his feet was the reason he wanted to bail out on them. 😆🤯

These Shox BB4 will be OK with this jersey despite the fact Vince wore them with the Raptors uniform design following this style.
IMG_4654.JPG
IMG_4655.JPG
IMG_4656.JPG

Nike Clearance Santa Clarita, 10/21/20
They had about 10-15 pairs but only in size 11, normally wear a size 12 but figured what the hell for $34 . It’s a tight squeeze but not bad for casual wear. Now I only need the black/red cement pair to complete the set. They also had the blue Olympics in a couple of sizes for $70.
D7E3A9D8-33A2-43AB-B3F1-404841D5FC85.jpeg
8D366B70-205C-4632-B197-10DD964F10A2.jpeg
85378674-5535-49FC-B1D7-CCBD99A3B27A.jpeg
2FDCF17E-3486-4562-B7A9-2D0BE7AE628C.jpeg

I saw a ton at a clearance store but they weren't $35 at the time. Dunno if I should make the drive to look again. Want the black Raptors more at these prices.

I saw a ton at a clearance store but they weren't $35 at the time. Dunno if I should make the drive to look again. Want the black Raptors more at these prices.
Ya I’m thinking the black raptors at East La or Redlands are going to hit the hash wall or clearance store eventually 🤞. They’ve been sitting for a month now.

Back
Top Bottom