VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

So I'm confused

The Olympics released over the summer Stateside right? But they're just showing up on Canadian Sites now?

Thats the pair I really want - wonder if more will be released stateside...

haven’t technically released stateside. Got pushed back. Last date we saw was nov 7 here.

After hearing so many reports of the quality of the retros being a significant drop-off from the OG's, I had to see them in person. Tried them on at a HoH this past week, and now I understand why. The upper materials are a lot thinner and cheaper and the seams feel like they're falling apart. It almost feels like a knock-off.

Maybe it was the thinner upper, but it didn't feel as narrow as the originals. So I guess there's that going for them.

Damn $130 isn't bad

Does anyone in here have anything positive to say about the retro tho? :lol:

Last edited:
Damn $130 isn't bad

Does anyone in here have anything positive to say about the retro tho? :lol:

that’s been the real question for me, no matter the deal I haven’t heard any real positive feedback & they don’t look the greatest aesthetically either, it sucks but I’m staying far away for anything not touching $90

12/07
Nike Shox BB4
Black/University Gold

per the footlocker release site

Attachments

• EIPuOueXsAEO9jJ.jpg
    EIPuOueXsAEO9jJ.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 299
Didn’t like it that much when I saw the first pic seen above, but after watching the better quality pix, I kinda like em.

Last edited:

Thank you!

There is nobody in this thread who knows how many more BB4 Vince Carter PEs Nike will release? I am definetly getting one of them, of course in the end I would like to get the one that I like the most. I just want to make sure that I am not buying one of the currently available versions and then I end up liking a pair better, which releases at a later stage. So far the black/ yellow pair is my favorite, but if they retro the black/ white one, then I would rather jump on those!

Been balllin' like a mofo in mine. Damn, I forgot how much support these give, and how fantastic the traction is. Even on a filthy court, these are glue traps. These need to be next
830218-003_3[1].png
on deck from Nike.

If use the code WINSTREAK on nike it brings them to $108

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom