VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

I copped on FNL with the Black Friday coupon. Total came to $112.54 with taxes and shipping :angry:. But got $13.43 in cashback.

So in total I feel for under $100, it was a good bargain.

Been balllin' like a mofo in mine. Damn, I forgot how much support these give, and how fantastic the traction is. Even on a filthy court, these are glue traps. These need to be next
830218-003_3[1].png
on deck from Nike.
How's durability holding up? That's been my #1 concern with these shoes - the retros not being as well made as the originals.

Centre tx also has at 50% off... I bought two pairs from both centre and oneness to rock, hopefully get signed one day

haven’t seen shipping from either and it’s been a few days

Had to cop both wht/nvy and wht/red pairs for 50% off, it was only right... good looks for that post up there

From the latest Athletic feature on Vince and his Shox, the reason the toe box was widened on the releases was because Vince found the original Shox to be too narrow now due to socks becoming thicker.

"The defining feature of the Shox never changed through the years. The only modification Carter had for his shoes was to widen the toe box because socks are thicker today. He recently tried on a pair of his older shoes and was shocked by how narrow they are and how little space he had. Other than that, it pretty much has been the same, and that has made it easier to bring the shoes back and recreate the release of them because Nike has kept them relatively the same.
Before last season, Carter hadn’t exclusively worn the Shox for roughly eight years, by his own estimate. As Carter started aging, Nike’s production of the Shox declined. He approached Nike last season and asked if the company could bring them back for him as his career was winding down. Conversations were not the smoothest and easiest for Carter when convincing the company to bring them back.

“I was just happy and excited to be back in the shoe because it had been a while,” he said. “To wear them again, it just made me happy. They still felt comfortable. I wanted to wear them again because they were my signature shoe. I wanted to bring them back, and I didn’t know how many years I had left. I wasn’t sure if last year was it. That was my selling point to them; I don’t know if that was the main selling point. After last year, I told them this summer that I had to go out with the Shox. They blessed me with the opportunity.”

Those patent leather are a cop day 1, don’t care the price.

hopefully release is in 2020 tho.

I loved the snug fit of the OGs, wish I knew about this before I bought my pair. They feel big, gotta try to swap it out for a different size.

I can't believe Nike gave Vince a hard time for wanting to retro these.

Nike should have went all out for Vince since this will be his last year and created a shox bb4 PE for all 82 games this season.

That would have been dope.

Back
Top Bottom