Very Simple Question: Your Feelings On Girls with Bf's

never go through the hassle either . its the worst when you and the chick talk once or twice and shes real flirty and THEN youfind out she has a man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

never go through the hassle either . its the worst when you and the chick talk once or twice and shes real flirty and THEN you find out she has a man
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
omg do you know me?...this is precisely what happened exceptextend it to like 3-5 times and put us in the same class
indifferent.gif

I love girls w/ boyfriends, their less trouble. I don't have to take them out, spend money, or have to deal w/ late night calls just because she'sbored. Usually, girls w/ boyfriends who still holler at other dudes just want some D, 'cause their dude just isn't piping right. Ye dig?

i hate when they get all flirty then wanna conveniently bring up their significant other when its time to get it poppin..

i dont even bother anymore..trying to break out of it.

Girl I was talking to for a year... Had a boyfriend for two. She got pregnant with his kid and told me she was playing me for a year. What you gonna do.... Youlive and you learn....

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

never go through the hassle either . its the worst when you and the chick talk once or twice and shes real flirty and THEN you find out she has a man
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
omg do you know me?...this is precisely what happened except extend it to like 3-5 times and put us in the same class
indifferent.gif

son , that was my existence all last summer . by the end of it i just accepted the fact that i was cursed

there were a good 6 girls and the exact same pattern happened to me over and over again . we would talk a few times , they would be extra flirty making it seemlike they were interested . then the "what'd you do over the weekend ?" conversation would come up , and EVERY time these chicks would casuallybe like "oh i went to the movies / concert / mall / beach / city with my boyfriend" . it got to the point where once that question came up i knew watwas coming
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PREM092

I love girls w/ boyfriends, their less trouble. I don't have to take them out, spend money, or have to deal w/ late night calls just because she's bored. Usually, girls w/ boyfriends who still holler at other dudes just want some D, 'cause their dude just isn't piping right. Ye dig?

basically.

I love girls w/ boyfriends, their less trouble. I don't have to take them out, spend money, or have to deal w/ late night calls just because she's bored. Usually, girls w/ boyfriends who still holler at other dudes just want some D, 'cause their dude just isn't piping right. Ye dig?

True ive had a few experiences with this. But im a STRONG believer in karma, and although im not a "relationship" kinda guy, i always told myselfthat if i do, i would be loyal and would expect the same from my partner.

Who am I to break up a relationship? Too many lonely women out there, gentlemen.

or, i just get real nasty like

"I didnt ask you about your boyfriend." or "If i wanted to know about how, i woulda asked"

word last summer i was talking to this chick

and she told me she broke up with her boyfriend so im like cool we talk

and then he gets back from college and shes like yea were broken up but hes still trying to get back with me

so we still talk and she hangs out with him liek once a week and me like once a week

and then when i go in for the kill she gives me the no you can't do that

straight up gave her the
indifferent.gif

and just stopped talking to her

dumb %#!

it's not worth the drama, if im talking or interesting to a girl, and i find out she has a BF...i keep it moving.

well heres the catch....

only reason i know she has man...is due to facebook.

she has NEVER told me about him and has done some super questionable @@%* around me and to me...almost as if son doesnt exist
ohwell.gif

smh.gif

Word...
smh.gif

IMO, if shes bringing him up on the regular and flirting, chick is just trouble and leave it alone. I was messing with 2 chicks that NEVER told or mentionedtheir BF's and I found out later from friends they were in relationships. If they're not even telling me about him then its not my concern.

fun and foolish at the same time..............u get piece (fun) and it usually comes with problems (foolish). i juss rather stay away from drama, girls takethings too personal

Co-Sign
pimp.gif
...also let me know you can never trust a chic.

depends if i really want to be with this girl
or if i just want a jumpoff.

either way... ima make it do what it do.
if she coming to me its 1. he's not hitting it right, or 2. he's a horrible bf.
hell it could be both...

its really all down to what i want out of the situation cause in the end i can always just walk away. if i wanna pipe, then im piping.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

hell it could be both...

its really all down to what i want out of the situation cause in the end i can always just walk away. if i wanna pipe, then im piping.

oh this is strictly a JO situation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by hella handsome

hell it could be both...

oh this is strictly a JO situation
laugh.gif

oh, well then...

1. beat

2. skeet

3. retreat

pimp.gif

I dont even respect girls who even put themselves in those kind of positions. Even though she may not be together with him under God or by law I still dont doit. Its in bad taste imo.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont even respect girls who even put themselves in those kind of positions. Even though she may not be together with him under God or by law I still dont do it. Its in bad taste imo.

thats how i feel about it...i really dont feel like dealing with a $%$*%++$ beef because i'm touching his girl

i usually don't go for chicks if they got BFs.

but the past week i been seein this chick who gotta bf in japan. needless to say, i could care less.

Back
Top Bottom