Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I don’t have anything bad to say about Nick Cannon, that Mariah joke from earlier was funny though :lol:

Well of course. Homo Sapiens came from Africa, The first modern Humans. I don't know about all that other stuff that you're trying to point out, but it's undeniable that the origins of Modern man is based out of Africa, which quite frankly, isn't talked about enough. There should be way more NatGeo/Discovery/History/PBS Channel shows covering the dawn of men based on AFRICA. I could only think of a few, while there's countless shows on Neanderthals which aren't even ****ing people.
Mitochondrial DNA can be traced back to the original woman that birthed modern humans

Mitochondrial Eve

Well, it has indeed been proven that they were crawling on all fours, then painting themselves Blue, not cooking their food, not bathing, back when Nubia and Egypt had universities, then wearing what would be called today expensive garbs made from silk. The story goes, when they encountered civilizations such as this, they were taught all of these things, yet not knowing and then understanding the source of such, and the one thing that could not be taken from them, is their savagery. There is also a thought that they did not originate here on what we call earth, but that is another story that I am certain that the majority isn't ready to read.

Some of you are so entrenched in the beliefs of abraham, you'll never understand the war that is already been being waged for centuries.

Last edited:
racism cant stop you from saving money, investing the money you do save, and practicing group economics

meanwhile we keep waiting on yt folks being guilted into treating us equal and willingly reversing systematic policies they benefit from

yeah ok.

racism doesnt exist in a vacuum for black people

meaning, other brown cultures get treated unfairly too. yet they dont let the unfair treatment and subliminals get in the way of the goals of their culture.

listen,
we cant feel we are not good enough
but think we the **** at the same damn time

you cant feel undervalued
but think you’re the BEST

you cant feel ugly, unattractive bc of your dark skin
but believe black dont crack, and black is beautiful

it cant be BOTH

we ignore the racism when its convenient
we pay attention to the racism when its convenient

being equal?
eh, i will never support the energy wasted towards it.
i dont believe they will ever look at us or treat us as equals.

id rather put that energy towards building our culture up to make them have to look us in the eye

i dont believe you can ask the beneficiaries of systematic racism to get rid of it. thats not something you can ask for.

systematic change doesnt come from asking.
it comes from things like Regime change, Genocide, War, Commander change in the military, etc.

with all due respect these other “people of color” do not and have not gone through what black people have been through. Yeah, they may get called derogatory names every once in awhile.. so what? All of them including the white man are the same so they all sit at the table together against US.

for example, back in the 50s and 60s there were Indian people running gas stations and hotels down south in the midst of the civil rights movement that never got touched by those white folk that were attacking black people... they never bothered them because they are one in the same.

racism doesnt exist in a vacuum for black people

meaning, other brown cultures get treated unfairly too. yet they dont let the unfair treatment and subliminals get in the way of the goals of their culture.

listen,
we cant feel we are not good enough
but think we the **** at the same damn time

you cant feel undervalued
but think you’re the BEST

you cant feel ugly, unattractive bc of your dark skin
but believe black dont crack, and black is beautiful

it cant be BOTH

we ignore the racism when its convenient
we pay attention to the racism when its convenient

being equal?
eh, i will never support the energy wasted towards it.
i dont believe they will ever look at us or treat us as equals.

id rather put that energy towards building our culture up to make them have to look us in the eye

i dont believe you can ask the beneficiaries of systematic racism to get rid of it. thats not something you can ask for.

systematic change doesnt come from asking.
it comes from things like Regime change, Genocide, War, Commander change in the military, etc.
Let me ask you a question, how did Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson, effect those other so called brown people in America?

Also, how did THIS effect them?

www.donaldwatkins.com

A 124-Year-Long, Government-Sponsored Land Giveaway Program For Whites

From 1862 to 1986, the United States government ran a homestead program that gave 2,992,058 white settlers and European immigrants (both documented and undocumented) a minimum of 160 acres of land from the Mississippi River to the West coast of America, including the Alaskan territory. Authorized by the Homestead Act of 1862, this land giveaway program ended for all participating states in 1976 and ended for land awards in Alaska in 1986.

White recipients in the land giveaway program were recruited through a widespread, government-sponsored advertising campaign in newspapers in America and Europe. The land was awarded to applicants who promised to live on it and develop the land for five years. Title to the property vested at the end of this five-year period.

Claimants paid total filing fees of $18 and $1.25 per acre after six-months of residency. These below-market land acquisition rates essentially made the land a free gift to the recipients.

Congress passed additional laws in 1873 that allowed the government to award larger tracts of land to these white settlers and immigrants.

The Greatest Wealth Transfer Program in the U.S. for Whites
By: Donald V. Watkins © Copyrighted and Published on November 22, 2019 A 124-Year-Long, Government-Sponsored Land Giveaway Program For Whites From 1862 to 1986, the United States government ran a homestead program that gave 2,992,058 white settlers and European immigrants (both documented and...
www.donaldwatkins.com

www.donaldwatkins.com

I'll wait for your response.

:lol: :rofl:

Where's the vid where he call white ppl evil and makes antisemitic comments? :nerd:

Anyway, after some time I'll expect to see the premiere of Bugg N Out on Revolt tv or something.
Or just put it on YouTube or IG. Nobody watches those clips on tv anyway

Well of course. Homo Sapiens came from Africa, The first modern Humans. I don't know about all that other stuff that you're trying to point out, but it's undeniable that the origins of Modern man is based out of Africa, which quite frankly, isn't talked about enough. There should be way more NatGeo/Discovery/History/PBS Channel shows covering the dawn of men based on AFRICA. I could only think of a few, while there's countless shows on Neanderthals which aren't even ****ing people.

No

“Black” people were the first people on this planet before there were continents... See... scientists want black people to believe we all are from Africa... they want us to believe we were Uncivilized jungle dwellers that the white man had to conquer, tame, and send to America... that’s false...

racism cant stop you from saving money, investing the money you do save, and practicing group economics

meanwhile we keep waiting on yt folks being guilted into treating us equal and willingly reversing systematic policies they benefit from

yeah ok.

Yes, it can. Let's use Black Wall Street as an example. Tell me one thing that Black people haven't tried yet, and I will bet you'll find a solution to what ails Black people while living in America.

Yes, it can. Let's use Black Wall Street as an example. Tell me one thing that Black people haven't tired yet, and I will bet you'll find a solution to what ails Black people while living in America.

Black Wall Street didnt invest in protecting themselves.

Well, it has indeed been proven that they were crawling on all fours, then painting themselves Blue, not cooking their food, not bathing, back when Nubia and Egypt had universities, then wearing what would be called today expensive garbs made from silk. The story goes, when they encountered civilizations such as this, they were taught all of these things, yet not knowing and then understanding the source of such, and the one thing that could not be taken from them, is their savagery. There is also a thought that they did not originate here on what we call earth, but that is another story that I am certain that the majority isn't ready to read.

Some of you are so entrenched in the beliefs of abraham, you'll never understand the war that is already been being waged for centuries.

WE taught them how to groom themselves. If you look at the hieroglyphs from ancient Egypt we had them in chains... the only reason why they were put on this earth was to work and be slaves for us... that’s it. WE messed up when we started to mix with them and eventually they usurped us... and we haven’t ruled the world since... the real reason why they hate us is because we’re supposed to be in the position they’re in... deep down they know we are better than them that’s why why mimic, envy, kill, and try to mix with us.

You say anything about Jews, it’s over. Say they’re rich or great lawyers and they’re offended. It’s ****in wild and I’m a leave it at that cause I’m not getting banned.

Nick corny but he’s done a lot of good over the last few years but he’ll always be goofy.

Wild N Out fell off when they started adding mad white people to the cast. They’re not funny and they’re awkward as ****. I can’t stand the red hair white broad. White people from Long Island and Staten Island are the worst.

WE taught them how to groom themselves. If you look at the hieroglyphs from ancient Egypt we had them in chains... the only reason why they were put on this earth was to work and be slaves for us... that’s it. WE messed up when we started to mix with them and eventually they usurped us... and we haven’t ruled the world since... the real reason why they hate us is because we’re supposed to be in the position they’re in... deep down they know we are better than them that’s why why mimic, envy, kill, and try to mix with us.
I understand what you are saying, but some of what you've said isn't accurate. The reason why the world is in its current state is due to Misogyny, the destruction and devaluing of the Goddess. They were not placed here to be slaves for us. They are a different being, one of a different make, and there is no doubt about that. However, what we are speaking of is a different DNA. Those that we call white today, are way younger than those of us who are now called Black.

Last edited:
No

“Black” people were the first people on this planet before there were continents... See... scientists want black people to believe we all are from Africa... they want us to believe we were Uncivilized jungle dwellers that the white man had to conquer, tame, and send to America... that’s false...
Continents looked mostly the same when the first humans arrived. Scientists are saying EVERY MODERN HUMAN ON EARTH comes from Africa before genetic drift took place when they transversed to regions around the world. It has nothing to do with black people being viewed as uncivilized. EVERY. SINGLE. HUMAN. BEING. has genetic ties to Africa and that's been proven over and over again. See, this is why there should be more shows based on the first humans in Africa, than people would be more informed.

Continents looked mostly the same when the first humans arrived. Scientists are saying EVERY MODERN HUMAN ON EARTH comes from Africa before genetic drift took place when they transversed to regions around the world. It has nothing to do with black people being viewed as uncivilized. EVERY. SINGLE. HUMAN. BEING. has genetic ties to Africa and that's been proven over and over again. See, this is why there should be more shows based on the first humans in Africa, than people would be more informed.
Every human on earth can be TRACED back to Africa, however there are many that did not originate there.

The wordplay is the difference.

and here come the systematic racism history buffs going for the GOLD in the suffrage Olympics

i PURPOSELY didnt say same
because our suffering wasnt the same
our suffering doesnt have to be the same
THIER suffering didnt have to be worse

WE suffered
THEY did too

THEY still manage/ managed to save money, invest,
practice group economics, and value their culture
WE can too

did all that running to Google and Wikipedia for nothing

with all due respect these other “people of color” do not and have not gone through what black people have been through. Yeah, they may get called derogatory names every once in awhile.. so what? All of them including the white man are the same so they all sit at the table together against US.

for example, back in the 50s and 60s there were Indian people running gas stations and hotels down south in the midst of the civil rights movement that never got touched by those white folk that were attacking black people... they never bothered them because they are one in the same.

Let me ask you a question, how did Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson, effect those other so called brown people in America?

Also, how did THIS effect them?

www.donaldwatkins.com

A 124-Year-Long, Government-Sponsored Land Giveaway Program For Whites

From 1862 to 1986, the United States government ran a homestead program that gave 2,992,058 white settlers and European immigrants (both documented and undocumented) a minimum of 160 acres of land from the Mississippi River to the West coast of America, including the Alaskan territory. Authorized by the Homestead Act of 1862, this land giveaway program ended for all participating states in 1976 and ended for land awards in Alaska in 1986.

White recipients in the land giveaway program were recruited through a widespread, government-sponsored advertising campaign in newspapers in America and Europe. The land was awarded to applicants who promised to live on it and develop the land for five years. Title to the property vested at the end of this five-year period.

Claimants paid total filing fees of $18 and $1.25 per acre after six-months of residency. These below-market land acquisition rates essentially made the land a free gift to the recipients.

Congress passed additional laws in 1873 that allowed the government to award larger tracts of land to these white settlers and immigrants.

The Greatest Wealth Transfer Program in the U.S. for Whites
By: Donald V. Watkins © Copyrighted and Published on November 22, 2019 A 124-Year-Long, Government-Sponsored Land Giveaway Program For Whites From 1862 to 1986, the United States government ran a homestead program that gave 2,992,058 white settlers and European immigrants (both documented and...
www.donaldwatkins.com

www.donaldwatkins.com

I'll wait for your response.

Every human on earth can be TRACED back to Africa, however there are many that did not originate there.

The wordplay is the difference.
No, every human originated from Africa. Some are mixed-in with Neanderthals and others only look different(skin pigment, eye-shape, hair texture, etc.) because of genetic drift and acclimating themselves to new environments. I thought this was common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom