Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

I will never ever understand it and it never stops being funny.

Dudes putting it all on the line for a goofy *** crack pot ideology.

1594778039977.jpeg

Gonna be an interesting thread

1594778039977.jpeg

Gonna be an interesting thread
no it aint
black folks gonna come in here
talk about how racist white folks are
white folks gonna say good
he was corny
and call the black folks defending him racist
few black biscuit boys gonna side with the other folks against the black nters
and then they gonna get called biscuit eaters
beef between folks in other threads gonna manifest itself in here
gonna be a couple folks banned from the thread
and then we move on to the next thread

:lol: :rofl:

Where's the vid where he call white ppl evil and makes antisemitic comments? :nerd:

Anyway, after some time I'll expect to see the premiere of Bugg N Out on Revolt tv or something.

is the opportunist evil?
or are you a dummy for consistently undervaluing yourself, your worth, and your possessions?

our culture is the Wile E. Coyote of cultures
but that circles back to the racist institution of america
toward black folks
if ur blatantly and subliminally being showed ur not equal
every single day of ur life
of course ur going to undervalue urself
and with in that
take any semblance of value u believe or perceive is worth it

but that circles back to the racist institution of america
toward black folks
if ur blatantly and subliminally being showed ur not equal
every single day of ur life
of course ur going to undervalue urself
and with in that
take any semblance of value u believe or perceive is worth it

.... but why feel UNDERVALUED... when those other races envy you and imitate you? From music, sports, etc.

I HAVE NEVER FELT INFERIOR TO WHITE PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER RACE. And I can’t be an anomaly. For the life of me I never understood how other Black people felt so inferior. No way, no how. Never once have I thought those others were better than me. I don’t get it. Maybe it ain’t meant for me to understand that

.... but why feel UNDERVALUED... when those other races envy you and imitate you? From music, sports, etc.

I HAVE NEVER FELT INFERIOR TO WHITE PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER RACE. And I can’t be an anomaly. For the life of me I never understood how other Black people felt so inferior. No way, no how.

black folk are brainwashed into thinking the recessive people are better than them.

black folk don’t know who they are nor do they know who they are.

you know what he means bruh.

I can see it in the context of entertainment and contracts and stuff in the last 100years

not in the context of what nick probably was mainly referring to with the statement of “white people are evil” which in my mind is everything pre 1960 and other systemic stuff since then that wasn’t as simple as us saying “no”

Why can’t “scientists” trace the origins of so-called black people on this earth but they can trace the origin of all the other races to this planet? Why are all the other races are part of the animal kingdom and black people aren’t?

I HAVE NEVER FELT INFERIOR TO WHITE PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER RACE. And I can’t be an anomaly. For the life of me I never understood how other Black people felt so inferior. No way, no how. Never once have I thought those others were better than me. I don’t get it. Maybe it ain’t meant for me to understand that
im not saying EYE do
im just making a general point
on why black folks do undervalue themselves
the mind state they be in
just cause me and u and countless others dont feel like that
i know that others do
and thats one of the reasons why

Why can’t “scientists” trace the origins of so-called black people on this earth but they can trace the origin of all the other races to this planet? Why are all the other races are part of the animal kingdom and black people aren’t?
:lol: u believe everything scientist tell u???
remember when they said oil came from fossils
remember fossil fuels
but come to find out its a self regenerating resource
it takes time
but it does self regenerate

Reactions: wr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom