Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

My homegirl called Champs Yardline, the chick who answered said they sold out... But they are having a restock tomorrow morning FCFS..... Soooo all of a sudden overnight they will get a shipment in, ready to go Saturday morning..... Ummm ok....

My homegirl called Champs Yardline, the chick who answered said they sold out... But they are having a restock tomorrow morning FCFS..... Soooo all of a sudden overnight they will get a shipment in, ready to go Saturday morning..... Ummm ok....
yea that happens sometimes 

You can find some at overseas stores.

Titolo.ch still has some in good sizes. Gotta pay shipping from Switzerland tho.

Link here fam:

https://en.titolo.ch/air-trainer-victor-cruz-premium-48539
Cheaper on ebay then doing that!

$229 before shipping, n Tax

frown.gif

I was mad about this damn shoe all day until a friend from an Arizona sneaker group hooked it up for $180. Swoosh, SNKRS, regular NDC, the Geat City link someone posted here, all were 0 luck. I'm glad to see those that did get em. This was a hard sneaker to get and I hope the grey joints won't be equally as difficult to purchase.

They really hyped this shoe up the closer it got to releasing. Congrats to everybody who was able to cop.

I had to make the call between the Ice Creams and these

Chose the Ice Creams, can't believe how fast these went

SNKRS app worked perfectly for me this morning, hit buy at 10am, got the confirmation notification by 10:08am... Now I have to wait till Wednesday because I didn't pay for shippin [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still salty I missed probably would drop $225 on the resell but not one 15 on the bay, feeling like broken bats all over again.

I grabbed a pair at my local City Gear , they only had about 18 pairs . I hate to see the numbers on the so called "limited " color ways ie the blks... Which is my favorite behinds these ... View media item 1796153

joints are wack but i see the appeal

wont lie the blatant yeezy look alike is what got ppl going for these, nobody with yeezy 2 would copp

Back
Top Bottom