Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

The quality on these is great, its just a shame the design has no originality. Even it they dropped a couple of years back before the yeezy 2s they would have been something but they just look too much like a poor mans yeezy - even tho the materials are way better than the yeezy 2s..
you expect too much.

Looks nothing like a yeezy.

It's an Air Trainer

Your statement, in my opinion, is what's wrong with today's sneaker community. People have gotten away from liking a shoe because they like it.. Now it's all about hype and comparing it to "heat". Stop comparing shoes to one another and enjoy the shoe for what it is.. That is what an enthusiast does.

Nike has always taken elements from one shoe and applying it to others.. Like the sole off the Yeezy 2 is straight off the Air Tech Challenge. As far as the comparison to the Yeezy, minus the swoosh placement on the side and the front strap, I see nothing else that's similar.. If anything, this show looks more like the Trainer SC 2.

A poor man's Yeezy? According to who? A shoe is only as valuable as someone makes it. But then you say that the quality in these is better.. I don't get it..

This shoe will never be as big as Kanye's shoes will be. Some people don't even know who Victor Cruz is. I happen to be a huge Giants fan, Cruz fan and I personally love this shoe.
QFT. Realest post in this thread^^^

And
I ordered the black and Crimson pair early on eBay for $222.22 I think it is worth it for pretty much 50 more to get them early and easily. I really love the colorway. And if the materials are really nice like how they are on the haystacks I might even try to double up on them for retail when they release.
View media item 1723348
View media item 1723349
View media item 1723350
View media item 1723351
View media item 1723352
View media item 1723353
View media item 1723354
The 3M hits are major [emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128477[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128477[/emoji]

Last edited:
You ordered a pair of eBay?? Let's see the pics! Are they legit? Cause I want a pair now too :tongue::nerd:

ok i finally see what my coworker from another floor was wearing. He was wearing these shoes but it had a green swoosh. all black. super clean looking...broke my neck. does anybody know which model im talking about?
but those crimsons...ok gonna pull trigger.

Last edited:
I think I've decided to return the Wolf greys. I don't see myself wearing them. :rolleyes

They haven't been shipped yet. I will post pictures once I have them in hand

Patiently waiting.. Still on the fence with these.. I'm not sure if I even like these with the translucent sole. I'll wait for real pics.. You know Nike makes every shoe look good on their promo pics. :rolleyes

QFT. Realest post in this thread^^^

And
I ordered the black and Crimson pair early on eBay for $222.22 I think it is worth it for pretty much 50 more to get them early and easily. I really love the colorway. And if the materials are really nice like how they are on the haystacks I might even try to double up on them for retail when they release.
View media item 1723348
View media item 1723349
View media item 1723350
View media item 1723351
View media item 1723352
View media item 1723353
View media item 1723354
The 3M hits are major [emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128477[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128477[/emoji]

My first pair of kicks for 2016. I can't wait for these to release. I'm so excited! Air Cruz!

Last edited:
Is the leather on the greys synthetic? I assume so it's been a very long time since I've had sneakers crease like this. In comparison with the frag 1 mids although they have soft supple leather they form back to their original state after wear. Before the nt leather or toebox police jump down my throat this is just for comparison. I like the greys as lot but for shoes that had the same retail the quality of leather is completely different. Frag 1 mids one of the best leather nikes I've encountered opposed to the grey cruzs cheap synthetic leather. Before anyone jumps down my throat imo there shoes I'm not expecting the same leather quality that say a jacket after all it is footwear. Based on the way these cruzs look after say 6 hrs of use I'll be staying away from similar quality shoes especially at that price point I expect more. Both shoes have less than 6 hours of wear with minimal walking.the right shoe is creasing even worse. I paid $70 for the frags and was blown away with the quality and paid more than double for the cruzs for a much lesser productView media item 1844683

Last edited:
Anybody know if the sides of these stretch out overtime ? They made the strap pull in the sneaker to much I have to almost leave the strap closed but towards the end so it does tighten to much

Do you know if they made fakes of these shoes? I was thinking these Cruz hasn't been made fakes of since they aren't as popular and fairly new.
How did we know they were coming out?

Fakes are 99.9% the first looks of all shoes that release.

I'm afraid now. I bought 2 different pairs. It does say in the listing it is 100% authentic though and if they aren't I can dispute it on PayPal for a refund..

I'm afraid now. I bought 2 different pairs. It does say in the listing it is 100% authentic though and if they aren't I can dispute it on PayPal for a refund..
Paypal be wanting a letter from Nike now a days. 

Wait till you get them. If they don't turn out legit dispute it.

You're covered by PayPal. So take pics of the shoes and submit a claim that they're fake.

You should post the link for the auction you won. I'm sure someone in here could tell if they're fake or not.

The clear sole will probably make me pass

might as well add yellow to the official color way.

Exactly! Makes the shoe look weird also. My favorite part of the Haystacks are the contrast between the sole and midsole, That haystack, white and black is so dope. Don't get that with these.

You should post the link for the auction you won. I'm sure someone in here could tell if they're fake or not.

View media item 1845326

Nobody has any real info on these. They could get scrapped from being released for all we know..

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/201490813031 http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/301815723845 http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/281894253573
Pictures look real but you can't be sure.. The listing does say 100% authentic though so.
And I messaged them and told them to send me pictures of the shoes I'm receiving with my eBay name tagging them. Said will send it later so I'm waiting for those pictures to see for sur. And if I receive them and it's not it I'll have proof to show PayPal.

The box alone is already suspect on the first link.. On the 2 only released pairs it has "NIKE AIR TR. V. CRUZ". I believe these are suppose to be PRM too. :smh:

I also don't see anywhere where it states anything about being authentic.

Last edited:
The box alone is already suspect on the first link.. On the 2 only released pairs it has "NIKE AIR TR. V. CRUZ". I believe these are suppose to be PRM too. :smh:

I also don't see anywhere where it states anything about being authentic.

Yeah that's what I thought on that first pair. The box was off cause the Nike logo was off centered. But the other 2 it says 100% authentic in the tag line and description

Yeah that's what I thought on that first pair. The box was off cause the Nike logo was off centered. But the other 2 it says 100% authentic in the tag line and description
The last link looks the closest but I'm no expert. I just know that the seller should send you pics of the box and its label, as well as tagged pics of the actual product.

I DID see this seller when I was looking for the all red pair but if they come back legit then i might be in as well. Quote me when you get those pics please.

Back
Top Bottom