Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Available at FootAction at Roosevelt Fields

View media item 1848823
I hope they can last until tomorrow. I am copping them. Repped!
HY2xQFgdS-7J6S1CkZJMffiHLr6Hj_qfDoaRHly3pt0=w640-h360-no

Stumbled on this thread. I will eventually need those haystacks. 

I copped the wolf greys on NDC and man they are nice but check out this tongue height. I'm not one to care on my sneakers but damn
laugh.gif

the left shoe tongue is pulled up all the way. Could care less about some creases.

Anyway i hit up NDC live chat last week and they said they couldn't help me and too call corporate. Called today and and got transferred back to NDC. Shoutout to Justin on NDC tho! Refunded me $28 back on the wolf greys and gave me a 20% promo
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
yep. those are the main ones I've been waiting for.

Thought they weren't releasing until Feb. though?

Those blues are TEMPTING.

Yo, it's crazy how more those All-Reds are popping up on eBay.

Last edited:
Rush Blue joints already hitting. I need those now. ****

They on eBay already. Really miss the days when people just bought a pair for themselves and not trying to make $50 off each shoe but at least I got mine.
How's the quality on them?

I think I'm in the minority, but I'm slowly starting to not feel the Reds anymore. The Blues are looking more :smokin each day though.

Rush Blue joints already hitting. I need those now. ****

They on eBay already. Really miss the days when people just bought a pair for themselves and not trying to make $50 off each shoe but at least I got mine.
Which Foot Locker was that from?  I'm heading to NY next week.  I'm hoping they have something for me in my size!

You can still do that with the Haystacks and the Grey's. I know a few people that did that at FTL and FA recently. There's a lot still out there in Florida, Atlanta and NY.

Back
Top Bottom