Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

You can still do that with the Haystacks and the Grey's. I know a few people that did that at FTL and FA recently. There's a lot still out there in Florida, Atlanta and NY.

Yeah I'm gonna have to do it with the haystacks too. I totally forgot I needed those as well

lol thanks to whoever first posted this info. My boy just called me and was able to get myself and himself a pair from another location. Not all the locations employees are made aware yet so theres still a slight chance. 

Haha no problem bro [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Went into my local footaction and was able to order the Blues by asking them to stock locate

Mind you I live in South Carolina

Here's the SKU for footaction 4422362504
What is the sku for footlockers? I don't have a footaction in my city. Is it the same?

View media item 1851257I bought the shoes from kixsquare. You notice anything off about them? They came in a real box but when I unwrapped the paper the shoes were wrapped in I noticed the shoes were kinda weird. They're a different shade and just different so I compared it from a pair I foot from foot action and saw right away that these were indeed fake. Everything is off on them. The real ones quality is superb. The fakes look real nice but when you touch it you can tell right away. I just emailed them. They better give me a full refund or give me a real pair. .if they have any, I wonder if anyone else received fakes groom them when they bought these air Cruz'? This id so weird how that happened. Did they just restock on a dock that was all fakes? These are a size 10. Did anybody else buy from them? Did you get real pairs or these same looking fake? The shape is completely off.

View media item 1851257I bought the shoes from kixsquare. You notice anything off about them? They came in a real box but when I unwrapped the paper the shoes were wrapped in I noticed the shoes were kinda weird. They're a different shade and just different so I compared it from a pair I foot from foot action and saw right away that these were indeed fake. Everything is off on them. The real ones quality is superb. The fakes look real nice but when you touch it you can tell right away. I just emailed them. They better give me a full refund or give me a real pair. .if they have any, I wonder if anyone else received fakes groom them when they bought these air Cruz'? This id so weird how that happened. Did they just restock on a dock that was all fakes? These are a size 10. Did anybody else buy from them? Did you get real pairs or these same looking fake? The shape is completely off.

Those look real. Take more pics.

When I got my first pair the left toe box was a shade darker than the rest of the shoe they were 100% authentic but I returned them because I didn't like the darker shade.

View media item 1851783View media item 1851785View media item 1851793View media item 1851795The shoes look almost identical. In pictures is hard to tell. But in person you can feel the material difference. The biggest give is the straps. The one on the back is really flimsy on the fake. Kix square hasn't emailed me back and I don't want to pay the 15%restock free from them for these fakes. But if they won't give a full refund I rather take he 15

EDIT -
top is foot action
the bottom pair is the kixsquare pair - fakes

Last edited:
I think it's you man. Nike is known for having different quality on the same model shoe. JB is the worst with that. Both pairs look legit.

I think it's you man. Nike is known for having different quality on the same model shoe. JB is the worst with that. Both pairs look legit.
the pictures looks real.. but in person you gotta see it. the quality is totally different. the suede is off. the shape of the shoe is off. everything is off. the strap is too thin. its not as nice as the pair i got from footaction. these are totally different in person. the spikes aren't as embroided. the soles aren't as defined. none of the details are as defined as the other pair. it is just so hard to tell in those pictures. in person it is completely differnt.

the pictures looks real.. but in person you gotta see it. the quality is totally different. the suede is off. the shape of the shoe is off. everything is off. the strap is too thin. its not as nice as the pair i got from footaction. these are totally different in person. the spikes aren't as embroided. the soles aren't as defined. none of the details are as defined as the other pair. it is just so hard to tell in those pictures. in person it is completely differnt.
Is there a qc stamp inside the box?

They look real to me in all the pics. Fakes don't have the same detail or shape. I'm not an expert on this shoe though so I could be wrong.

Is there a qc stamp inside the box?
yes there is qc stamp inside the box. the box is real. it is the same as my other box but the shoes inside are not. they look completely different from my pair.. in pictures its hard to tell. the shape is off. it is not the same. the strap on the shoe on the front creases the shoe not like the real one. the quality of the suede is completely different. the FA pair wrinkles and goes back when you push it whereas the kixsquare pair doesn't even wrinkle at all. the speckling on the sole is different also. the FA pair has more on them, bigger dots, KS has smaller dots. you can squeeze the sole on the KS pair and it feels flimsy and not like the other pair. it just doesn't feel the same. all the tags and everything inside the shoes matches but the insole is a bit different. they are very well made fakes though. very hard to tell.
i just read on kixsquare that they don't do returns.. im never buying from them again. i can't believe they sold me fakes. the strap on the back is not the same at all and different size than the other. if you seen them in person you would see that they are indeed different. these pictures are not helping me show them..

check out the back straps on the first picture. the bottom pair the strap is a little smaller. thats the best comparison to show. others don't really show up well in pictures. the speckles is another thing that is off. the sole is not the same.

So someone went through the trouble of finding a real box on this particular shoe and put fakes in them? This isn't even a hyped shoe.. I think they're bothe legit. What probably happened is, the pair from kicksquare is one of the early created pairs and the one from FTA is a later created redefined pair. Keep in mind, this shoe went through some changes right before they came out. They were suppose to have a grey sole, then Nike kind of shocked us with the haystack one..

View media item 1851878
Or maybe you have a B grade pair..

The fact that they have the qc stamp in them
And assuming it is the correct font just adds to the fact they are legit. They looked fine to me other then some flaws here and there. When I talked to the NDC rep he told me that they got a decent amount of complaints about these cruz's.

Ppl these days are so worried about real vs fake that they don't even know what's real anymore. Y'all should see the legit check section good lord...

View media item 1851938View media item 1851941
Notice the cut on the stitching on the toe and the straps on the back. The materials are different. The cut is different. It might be nikes quality control. But the materials are not the same. The shape of the shoe is a bit different. The insoles and every thing is identical except for the materials and cut.
The quality of the material of the leather on the inside is a bit different also. But the production date for both shoes inside is the same. 6/10/15 but it is 8/15/15 and 8/18/15

Maybe they are b grades but I can tell that they are very different in hand when I hold both of them. The black leather weaving on the upper is also a bit different. One is more defined than the other.
View media item 1851959View media item 1851956

Last edited:
the only fakes they have of these are the all red pair and the black crimson pair, they're real.  No two shoes are gonna be identical

Back
Top Bottom