Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Which Footactions in the NY area have the Rush Blue?  I'm heading there on Thursday and was hoping to pick up a pair.

They were out in mad Foot Actions in NY and NJ, wasn't just one. They should all be pulled from the shelves now.

I really like the small details on the black pair. The little details tributing to his father is real dope. Makes me want them.

Black pair looks real. Can't see fakes having all the little details correct. Doesn't happen. Makes me want to give a shot to one of the red pairs on eBay but I won't.

Last edited:
everything about the shoe is pretty well done. it looks real. the shape is nice. the only thing is that the sole bends when i squeeze it. i don't think real pairs bend like that. i squeezed my haystacks and they were solid. these felt soft. everything else is good though. i can't find anything else that is off about it besides the sole. i'm not sure if they are like that.. the black suede is kinda faded though. but the shape and everything else on the shoe seems good. they might just be very well made replicas. idk. maybe its in my head when i put on the shoe that it is a bit soft. everything else seems pretty right.

what other picctures should i take of the shoe to show?

Those pics make me want to grab a pair ASAP
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

everything about the shoe is pretty well done. it looks real. the shape is nice. the only thing is that the sole bends when i squeeze it. i don't think real pairs bend like that. i squeezed my haystacks and they were solid. these felt soft. everything else is good though. i can't find anything else that is off about it besides the sole. i'm not sure if they are like that.. the black suede is kinda faded though. but the shape and everything else on the shoe seems good. they might just be very well made replicas. idk. maybe its in my head when i put on the shoe that it is a bit soft. everything else seems pretty right.

what other picctures should i take of the shoe to show?
If you can bend down on them then you may have a problem. Like trying to fold the toe box to the heel. They look very good btw

pass.

Pro Bowl/Superbowl Huaraches and Trainers had the same outsole and yellowed after a couple wears.

If you can bend down on them then you may have a problem. Like trying to fold the toe box to the heel. They look very good btw
View media item 1855848View media item 1855851View media item 1855864The only part where they bend a little bit is the middle part of the sole and only down the middle kinda. Other than that they're okay. Just wondering cause my haystacks don't really bend there. They're hard. The toe box doesn't bend anymore than they're supposed to. Other shoes do bend the same way at that spot like on the Jordan 1.but idk if these should or not. And if the haystacks are a little harder cause they're a prm. Do the wolf grey pair bend right there a little bit like this? Other than that I can't find another flaw really. Someone tell me more about these?

Last edited:
View media item 1855848View media item 1855851View media item 1855864The only part where they bend a little bit is the middle part of the sole and only down the middle kinda. Other than that they're okay. Just wondering cause my haystacks don't really bend there. They're hard. The toe box doesn't bend anymore than they're supposed to. Other shoes do bend the same way at that spot like on the Jordan 1.but idk if these should or not. And if the haystacks are a little harder cause they're a prm. Do the wolf grey pair bend right there a little bit like this? Other than that I can't find another flaw really. Someone tell me more about these?
It doesn't matter. All nikes with a air unit will not bend. That's why nike is what it is and the knockoffs will never be up to par. I'm not saying you have a pair. But the bending of the soles should run parallel to the haystacks. Just do a comparison when they drop officially. This is why I wait. Bad enough Nike gets over.

the back with the air unit does not bend. its only the front. the toe area. the bend is similar to how it bends on the jordan 1 front sole.

the back with the air unit does not bend. its only the front. the toe area. the bend is similar to how it bends on the jordan 1 front sole.
Like back breaker bend? Shoes should bend upward because of how we walk naturally...kinda tipsy...help me help you lol

Like back breaker bend? Shoes should bend upward because of how we walk naturally...kinda tipsy...help me help you lol
like the part where my hand is. my thumb. you can push it if squeeze it if you force it. like it is not as solid as the haystack sole. the haystack does bend at the toe how you walk but not straight down the middle of the shoe like these. like the center of the shoe. im not sure how to explain it. lol.

View media item 1855912View media item 1855913Bend like that. That part of the sole. It doesn't bend any other way. It does go back to normal like the 1s. And you have to really put force into it to get it to bend. However the haystacks I can't get it to bend like that. It is pretty hard solid. It doesn't bend backward at all though, it only bends the way you walk. Not the other way. But it is significantly softer than the haystacks. That's it. That's the only difference between the 2.

Not sure if the gum sole has anything to do with it compared to the translucent sole. It is just a bit harder.

Last edited:
No I was talking about grabbing the the toebox and the heel area and bending downwards. They look legit. Don't sweat that man. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I haven't followed this thread so whats up with them black cruz's?
eek.gif
story behind them? sorry for being lazy

No I was talking about grabbing the the toebox and the heel area and bending downwards. They look legit. Don't sweat that man. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
ah no they don't bend like that at all haha. i can't bend it that way. but it is softer than the wheat. they seem legit to me. im just iffy because i got them from ebay and im not sure..
I haven't followed this thread so whats up with them black cruz's? :wow: story behind them? sorry for being lazy
im just asking if they seem legit because everything on them seems right except for the sole being a bit soft and being able to bend in the toe area straight down the middle. all of the small details are there. but since no one has a release date pair yet im not sure how to compare them to another pair.

From the detailed pics I've seen of the officials and mrlongong's I can't really tell any difference. All the colors and materials seems to be in place [emoji]128533[/emoji]

You don't have the grey's at your local mall to compare the soles too either?

Last edited:
From the detailed pics I've seen of the officials and mrlongong's I can't really tell any difference. All the colors and materials seems to be in place [emoji]128533[/emoji]

You don't have the grey's at your local mall to compare the soles too either?
i live in the midwest and we don't get this model i guess. i haven't seen the greys in person.

View media item 1856090View media item 1856091View media item 1856093View media item 1856094
Hope y'all don't mind me flooding the page with all these pictures. Thought I post some since no one else has pictures of these yet.

Last edited:
Everybody wants them now lol. They are really nice.

Anybody that has the grey pair, can you squeeze the sole and see if it bends at all?

Last edited:
There hasn't been one miss with the colorways that have released or know are releasing. The mike pair is a QS right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom