VIDEO: 40 GLocc Shows Off Tyga's Chains

Ain't Tyga like 16 yo? Cats robbing kids and braggin bout it
smh.gif
smh.gif

and dude like 85 pounds in the rain, shoot my little brother coulda snatch it
laugh.gif

yeah i watched it and its BS whats the point posturing on camera with some kids chain...its obvious the people who did is right there wit 40......

If Tyga responds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tygas image was jus askin for trouble...he coulda been a bow wow...but nah he gotta get tatted up and dress like he bangin..u reap what u sow

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bunch of dirty stink %%%%!+# .. Grown !%# men need to get a *$%##+ life
smh.gif
[/color]

I never heard of tyga....

Then I saw his video just now....

SMH. How the hell does this kid even have a deal? Coconut juice? SMH

Originally Posted by solnevins

why not just go to the police?

smh @ this not snitching crap

naaaaaah
laugh.gif
thats not how it works

if he goes to the police, as sad as it is to say, his career would be OVER. he'd HAVE to become a bow wow, nickolodeon rapper, and it's obvious byhis "swagger" that's not what he wants to be.

Its only so long fake thugs can pretend
tired.gif

reminds me of boyz in tha hood... give the lil @%!$@ his ball back.... well chains shall i say

Its only so long fake thugs can pretend
tired.gif

reminds me of boyz in tha hood... give the lil $@+@# his ball back.... well chains shall i say

I'm not surprise it happened. I saw him walking on my campus before and dude was FRAIL and short. He had 2-3 dudes with him though...he had the GED and YMchains on and I thought to myself that someone would try to act funny because of dude's size. SMH he ain't even beef with no one. SMH and LOL at themsaying 'we ain't rob no lil' kid........but we got it though'.

for the record I don't understand how dude having NON-affiliated gang tattoos and wearing regular clothes warrants him being robbed. I've never seendude with a red bandana or use any kind of gun talk. The only connection he might have with a gang is being affiliated with Young Money. Basically he wasslipping and got caught but in no one did dude deserve to get robbed and then possibly extorted.

Back
Top Bottom