Video: Boi1da's Thoughts On BET's Top 10 Rappers Of The 21st Century

Ugh, I have so much I want to say. But I'll just let it be; no amount of complaining and logic will reverse what BET did on this list
30t6p3b.gif

Ugh, I have so much I want to say. But I'll just let it be; no amount of complaining and logic will reverse what BET did on this list
30t6p3b.gif

I mean following their criteria? The list is accurate. You could debate Drake being on there but his impact these past 2 years were HUGE. If we're speaking strictly mainstream you can't leave Nelly off. I guess dudes forget his impact on the game earlier in the 00's but IMO, he was Drake before Drake and did it strong for 5+ years and did it on his own with no co-sign. And put St. Louis on the radar. Either way everyone on their list can potentially be on it. Whether you liked the music or not Nelly sold more records than anyone in that time period not named Em and had a huge impact on hip hop whether you felt it was good or bad. 

I mean following their criteria? The list is accurate. You could debate Drake being on there but his impact these past 2 years were HUGE. If we're speaking strictly mainstream you can't leave Nelly off. I guess dudes forget his impact on the game earlier in the 00's but IMO, he was Drake before Drake and did it strong for 5+ years and did it on his own with no co-sign. And put St. Louis on the radar. Either way everyone on their list can potentially be on it. Whether you liked the music or not Nelly sold more records than anyone in that time period not named Em and had a huge impact on hip hop whether you felt it was good or bad. 

Drake should not be near that list, 1.5 year worth of work does not get you on that list. Nelly did it for mad years, T.I. did it for at least 3-4 years. Ross and Drake shouldn't be on there. Other than that, it's decent. It's the hottest, not the most lyrical album or anything. Boi1da is an idiot, doesn't know sh

Drake should not be near that list, 1.5 year worth of work does not get you on that list. Nelly did it for mad years, T.I. did it for at least 3-4 years. Ross and Drake shouldn't be on there. Other than that, it's decent. It's the hottest, not the most lyrical album or anything. Boi1da is an idiot, doesn't know sh

If EM could have made it..
Jay and Nas could have made it..
Drake doesnt belong. If he belongs. Nicki belongs basically.
Fab and JaRule should have made it.
Nelly especially.
this list is ******ed.
and to that dumb %%%!* that called Wayne laughable, %%%!* Im riding to your *#++*$% house tonight with some $%!* that leave you stanking %%%!*.
SLIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If EM could have made it..
Jay and Nas could have made it..
Drake doesnt belong. If he belongs. Nicki belongs basically.
Fab and JaRule should have made it.
Nelly especially.
this list is ******ed.
and to that dumb %%%!* that called Wayne laughable, %%%!* Im riding to your *#++*$% house tonight with some $%!* that leave you stanking %%%!*.
SLIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Wait, is there a specific reason why Jay isn't on there? I'm just now seeing this dumb #+***%% list.

Your debut album had to come out after 1999 but when did Wayne's first album come out?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Wait, is there a specific reason why Jay isn't on there? I'm just now seeing this dumb #+***%% list.

Your debut album had to come out after 1999 but when did Wayne's first album come out?

Back
Top Bottom