[Video] Brisco Responds To Yung Berg! "You Talkin Too Much, I'ma Beat Yo Lil Red %$@"

why is yung berg goin after Flo Rida dont he know how florida nig**s stick together. He need to worry about Bow Wow first

let me help you...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Brisco threatening him ...Berg better be easy this summer he picking up toomany fights and can barely handle Bow Wow

Originally Posted by ejm205

why is yung berg goin after Flo Rida dont he know how florida nig**s stick together. He need to worry about Bow Wow first

what i was about to say
laugh.gif

Corny.

Trying to earn stripes on Young Berg back, over a hairline joke.....what part of the game is that?

WWE status.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Corny.

Trying to earn stripes on Young Berg back, over a hairline joke.....what part of the game is that?

WWE status.

exactly what i said.....

Corny.

WWE status.

word
smh.gif

over another man's hairline
smh.gif

Corny.

WWE status.

Word to HHH
I thought rap beef was corny
But now I realize that 2 no name N_s wit rap beef over a hairline tops the list of corniness
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
that is true..this is all over another mans hairline ...problably aintlike that ___ Berg from the jump

LMAO I dont know who Yung Berg is, but the Dade County boys dont play. That cat will not be in Miami on Memorial Day weekend?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

who the efff is brisco???

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
Never heard of this guy.

And I know some of the dudes that hang with Flo Rida. Miami this ni_a bet not step foot on Florida soil.
laugh.gif

ha!

putting berg in his place.
thx you.
dude was gettign too cocky and aint accomplished nuttin in the game

Corny.

WWE status.
Word...and not even good WWE...this is like...Essa Rios beefin with Crash Holly...who gives a !!*#?

Back
Top Bottom