Video: "Is T.I. From Bankhead?" - Shawty Lo

bT*xJmx*PTEyMTAzNzAyMDI*MjMmcHQ9MTIxMDM3MDIxMTE3NyZwPTE4NzYzMiZkPSZuPSZnPTE=.jpg

laugh.gif

This type of !%+ is getting real old with rapper beefs. Like Lil' Flip said, if you're in the hood still, you're broke. andT.I.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shawty Lo easy.

lol @ confirmed TI sightings.....

I remember Flip pointed this out early when Tip tried to pull his card, wasnt nobody tryna hear it tho from that N' I guess lol...false reppin is prollythe most committed by rappers out of anything, dont really even see it as a big deal, its not like he wasnt never in the streets anyway, so its not he neededany kinda 'credibility boost' (which is why most dudes do it)...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

This type of !%+ is getting real old with rapper beefs. Like Lil' Flip said, if you're in the hood still, you're broke. and T.I.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shawty Lo easy.
TI> Shawty Lo is very easy...

I don't know what's up with them but if TI was talking reckless bout LO I don't have a problem with the video.

I just feel that if you say you from a place people should know you. He doesn't have to stay in the hood but he could do some things in the hood. Spendtime and if you won't spend time open up some boys and girls clubs or something.

Lo came at T.I. 1st right? Lo tried sayin that T.I. threw a shot at him on the Big Things Poppin song but idk.....LO prob reachin cause he wasnt even relevantaround that time

It's very easy to get people in your hood that are younger than you to say they've never seen you around...

Who has time to chill in the hood (or who even wants to for that matter) when you're out in the world makin' money?

Hell, little Ns in LeDroit Park could say the same about me...

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

It's very easy to get people in your hood that are younger than you to say they've never seen you around...

Who has time to chill in the hood (or who even wants to for that matter) when you're out in the world makin' money?

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

Lo obviously does....he ain't poor neither.

It goes without saying as far as a rapper TI > Lo. But as far as street credit Lo > TI.

What more does he have to do to prove to you TI ain't from Bankhead, does him walking in his hood (without security I would add) showing� street dudesdisowning him not enough?

not to mention the dude dissed him in TI's (supposedly) own hood....(1:39)

Nah tho, cuz even if the young N's aint seen him personally, they know if you been around. Of course the average person like you orme or whover is different cuz no average N' name is just gon buzz like that, but word gets around if a famous N' is from yo hood, that'll be commonknowledge...

but...its prolly a good chance N's just fronting cuz Shawty Lo (damn I feel ignorant just typing out his name
smh.gif
, #%%$ is a Shawty Lo?) is actually around at the moment, you know dudesdont got no problem getting in front of a camera poppin off...and I dont know nothin about Bankhead, but dude was only in one Homes, thats prolly not all thatmakes up 'Bankhead', so they prolly havent seen dude. T.I's old hood was shown in that My Block-ATL thing on mtv....

If someone walked through Bed-Stuy askin young cats of they seen Jay or Mike Tyson...you think anyone would say..."yeah Jay be slingin jums on Putnam, bythe payphone...and Mike be knockin over liquor stores on Atlantic"....come on my dude.

Cats been out the hood for a decade plus. _s that they ran with moved on, got locked or got buried.

Last time I checked TIP rap sheet was longer than Mutombos arms....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Nah tho, cuz even if the young N's aint seen him personally, they know if you been around. Of course the average person like you or me or whover is different cuz no average N' name is just gon buzz like that, but word gets around if a famous N' is from yo hood, that'll be common knowledge...

but...its prolly a good chance N's just fronting cuz Shawty Lo (damn I feel ignorant just typing out his name
smh.gif
, #%%$ is a Shawty Lo?) is actually around at the moment, you know dudes dont got no problem getting in front of a camera poppin off...and I dont know nothin about Bankhead, but dude was only in one Homes, thats prolly not all that makes up 'Bankhead', so they prolly havent seen dude. T.I's old hood was shown in that My Block-ATL thing on mtv....

That video was shot in Bowen Homes......I think T.I. is from Bankhead Courts. I could be mistaken. But if thats thecase, of course dudes is gonna say they ain't never seen you their hood.

Cats really fallin for this? Shawty Lo went to HIS hood. I mean how big is Bankhead? When MTV aired the My Block:Atlanta episode, T.I. was in front of somehouse which resembled the one in the Young Dro video. Shawty Lo went to his own projects, Bowen Homes, and got people to vouch for what he was sayin. Youdon't think if T.I. went to the same Bowen Homes, cats would be slobbin him up and down?
laugh.gif
This street cred stuff is just out of hand. N's who can't rap rely onthis @+%##@!@ so much that the term "street cred" deserves its own genre.
Like Lil' Flip said, if you're in the hood still, you're broke
Whoa..FAR FROM TRUE.

I just can't believe this N' Lo keeps trying like give it up already...

yea Sun Child & Moneybaggz, thats what I was sayin...I caught on to that as I was typing like 'hold up' lol, not like he went all across town, dudein one hood...Im from the King Homes in Detroit, and half the N's never the area or associate with anybody outside of FirstFam, so obviously itsgonna be a good chance N's from one particular hood aint familar...
If someone walked through Bed-Stuy askin young cats of they seen Jay or Mike Tyson...you think anyone would say..."yeah Jay be slingin jums on Putnam, by the payphone...and Mike be knockin over liquor stores on Atlantic"....come on my dude.

Cats been out the hood for a decade plus. _s that they ran with moved on, got locked or got buried.

Last time I checked TIP rap sheet was longer than Mutombos arms....
Jay-Z been gone since the early 90 and Tyson even earlier, T.I just blew this decade...so there is gonna be a different kinda familarity(sp?)....and even in that case, I said N's from yo old hood gonna know if you from there, period. Jay & Tyson aint been around, but you askany N's from they old hoods and you gon find N's that'll be like "yea he from here, they say he used to live in _____, ___ floor", ofcourse they aint gonna have any stories to share from first hand experience, but they heard !#$% about you whether its positive, negative, or irrelevant. Youdont think N's know where Jay from in Brookyln, let alone in his old building? That dude Deheaven (or something like that) still there, still talkin bouthim....

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

T.I. got bigger problems than LO, but T.I. needs to address the situation. IF T.I. needs to address the situation.
Fixed if for you. Don't get me wrong... I'll ride wit Tip. but Lo is Bankhead... and unlike TIP, not scared to do something really STUPID forthe sake of respect.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

DaGreatJ wrote:

T.I. got bigger problems than LO, but T.I. needs to address the situation. IF T.I. needs to address the situation.

Fixed if for you. Don't get me wrong... I'll ride wit Tip. but Lo is Bankhead... and unlike TIP, not scared to do something really STUPID for
the sake of respect.
So because Lo would be the n; to do something STUPID for it, you'd ride with dude,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, how.....................

stupid.

How you gone go to one hood (yo hood) in Bankhead why dont he go to Bankhead Courts Simpson Rd where TIP from and ask that same sh**. I mean Lo probally got momuscle but he wouldnt try that stuff on Simpson Rd

He's not even in T.I.'s neighborhood ...

smh.gif

These rapping _'s get lamer and lamer throughout the years .

this hsit is
laugh.gif

I ain't live in Tip hood, but I seen dude with my own eyes on Bankhead ridin wit another heavyweight that I knew for sure was gettin it in.. does that meanI can vouche for him, no.. but I seen bruh on Bankhead myself and this was about 8 months prior to I'm Serious dropping.. and I know for sure Lo WAS NOTthe man back then. Only reason Lo going the route that he is going is becuase everybody know he's supplying all the work on Bankhead. Hell _s even know whohe was gettin it from before he did that bid. What he better do is shut the hell up before he don't see daylight no more.. cause _s is tellin down there..he better stop yellin kurt name on them tracks too before he become his roomy..

I think he knows he's going down and he's using this as a ploy to get his name out, n~ prolly want a movie to be made about his life when he get bangedup or somn.. hood fame.. just another dumb n~ that don't know how to act.. real G's don't get caught or talk wreckless about what they doin, theyget in and get out.

I still ride to his music tho
pimp.gif

WHO THE %$*# CARES!?

I swear rappers have to much time on their hands. Trying to make a statement and discredit someone. So ridiculous, he should be in the studiotrying to make better lyrics, instead of goin around asking random people if they have seen another man. Rappers these days stay on some other type of @!##now.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom