Video: Lil Wayne Has Bottles Thrown At Him In London

Moral of the story, rappers stop fakin' the funk & preaching that i'm a killer/thug stuff, people will try you.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

smh.gif
and thats tha same dude thats so gangster that he would murder someones new born baby rite? what a clown

Im confused. What did you want him to do? Run into a large crowd and start punching or stabbing people? Pull a gun out and shoot someone? Wayne has everything to lose and nothing to gain. It's unfortunate that people are so immature and stupid to throw a bottle and ruin a show. Those dudes are straight losers. I guarentee you that you wouldnt have done anything either, relax killer.

what the %%@@ are you talkin about? killer? when did I say anything about what I would've done in that situation? I'm sayin Wayne tries to be sohard sayin ***! like he don't do beef because he'll just end up killn someone, and how he will kill a newborn baby and ***!. If Wayne was as hard as hesays he is, he would've at least called out the one guy that yelled ***! at him in the beginning. calm down Wayne groupie

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Moral of the story, rappers stop fakin' the funk & preaching that i'm a killer/thug stuff, people will try you.
People who confuse ent with reality...

smh.gif
and thats tha same dude thats so gangster that he would murder someones new born baby rite? what a clown

Im confused. What did you want him to do? Run into a large crowd and start punching or stabbing people? Pull a gun out and shoot someone? Wayne has everything to lose and nothing to gain. It's unfortunate that people are so immature and stupid to throw a bottle and ruin a show. Those dudes are straight losers. I guarentee you that you wouldnt have done anything either, relax killer.

what the %%@@ are you talkin about? killer? when did I say anything about what I would've done in that situation? I'm sayin Wayne tries to be so hard sayin ***! like he don't do beef because he'll just end up killn someone, and how he will kill a newborn baby and ***!. If Wayne was as hard as he says he is, he would've at least called out the one guy that yelled ***! at him in the beginning. calm down Wayne groupie

How ironic of you to call me a groupie with the name "Jiggaman"
eyes.gif

smh.gif

You're missing the point. Wayne talks about killing dudes and gunplay, etc. but he ain't really about that. Any dude that was built for murder justwould not let somebody throw a bottle at them. Shoot, I'm about as gangsta as Clay Aiken, but if a dude throw a bottle at me he's gonna get swung on.The fact of the matter is Wayne is terre cloth, and got punked. I respect the fact that it's entertainment, but it does open yourself up to dudes tryingyou.

Kinda like if you were in high school and talked a lot of hardbody type language, somebody would eventually try you. That's the way the world works, and Idon't have a problem with it.

why would wayne swing on dude? i mean seriously in this day in age if you have money you cant do stuff like that.....lawsuits and all kind of stuff are gonnacome

laugh.gif
u dudes is clowns sometimes I swear. Not vouchin for his cred oranything, cuz quite frankly, I think this is entertainment so the majority of these rappers ain't really what theysay they are, but I'd say its probably safe to say when dudes is talkin gunplay a concert crowd isn't quite thevenue they got in mind. I don't think even a 10 time convicted murder felon recently escaped from maximum security would run off in a crowd offans in london smacking dudes wit a burner.

yall think about what you sayin

Back
Top Bottom