Video: Lil Wayne Has Bottles Thrown At Him In London

laugh.gif
i would've left also

damn wish i was there
frown.gif

woulda thrown my timb boot in his mug
laugh.gif

yuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!

smh.gif
and thats tha same dude thats so gangster that he would murder someones newborn baby rite? what a clown

Originally Posted by KING G703

Originally Posted by im out chea

Crowd is BLOWN
roll.gif
THEM ppl IS BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNN

IMMA THROW A BOTTLE AT HIM WEN HE COME AROUND THE WAY FOR THE CONCERT MAY 10
laugh.gif

Why you gon do some dumb _ like that for you think is cool? You ghetto or something? I hate when ghetto folks got to ruined for the rest of us. I'llcrack cranium if somebody slip and do that in front of me when I'am at a concert, just irks me.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by south sole

Crowd is BLOWN
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Why you gon do some dumb _ like that for you think is cool? You ghetto or something? I hate when ghetto folks got to ruined for the rest of us. I'll crack cranium if somebody slip and do that in front of me when I'am at a concert, just irks me.
eyes.gif
SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UP U LIL WAYNE STAN ...............U GONNA BE IN THE CROWD WIT POM POMS AND PUMPS ON

Yeah I kinda expected some army guns to be drawn, cuz he never ran from a N...
I guess if it was a new born that threw the bottle at him, he would have sooowoooped on him and did something....
He is from the murder capital, he won't talk just kill you.... that IS why he got them tears on his face.

Lil Wayne is $3 bill.

Crowd is BLOWN
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Why you gon do some dumb _ like that for you think is cool? You ghetto or something? I hate when ghetto folks got to ruined for the rest of us. I'll crack cranium if somebody slip and do that in front of me when I'am at a concert, just irks me.
eyes.gif
SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UP U LIL WAYNE STAN ...............U GONNA BE IN THE CROWD WIT POM POMS AND PUMPS ON
So I"am a wayne stan for abominating people who are ghetto and like to throw bottles in concerts and ruin it for someone who payed for theirentertainment? If you don't stay in TX you don't matter, how will I be able to crack ya cranium then?
nerd.gif
I can't, so shut up! Don't confuse me for a wayne stan kiddo Im notthe fake type...

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

at i saw it hit him in the chest...

laugh.gif
at the crowd oooooooooooing like lil kids.

who do you think goes to his concerts?

Crowd is BLOWN
roll.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
So I"am a wayne stan for abominating people who are ghetto and like to throw bottles in concerts and ruin it for someone who payed for their entertainment? If you don't stay in TX you don't matter, how will I be able to crack ya cranium then?
nerd.gif
I can't, so shut up! Don't confuse me for a wayne stan kiddo Im not the fake type...
pull ur skirt down

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

smh.gif
and thats tha same dude thats so gangster that he would murder someones new born baby rite? what a clown

Im confused. What did you want him to do? Run into a large crowd and start punching or stabbing people? Pull a gun out and shoot someone? Wayne haseverything to lose and nothing to gain. It's unfortunate that people are so immature and stupid to throw a bottle and ruin a show. Those dudes arestraight losers. I guarentee you that you wouldnt have done anything either, relax killer.

Back
Top Bottom