Video of my dude 6'5 Ty blocking FLight Brothers Werm and Swoal above the rim

This is from the game on Saturday in Lawton, Oklahoma at the Coliseum. Ty is about 6'5, solidly built, if I had to guess I'd say 225.� TheStreetballers won 80-77 and had Alimoe, AO, Hot Sauce, White Chocolate, Hi Riza, Pat Da Roc, Violator, Werm, Swoal, and ILLBRB. I can't lie, I was on histeam and I really wanted him to get dunked on. I don't know what's going on with the sound, I'm reuploading another copy on Youtube that shouldhave sound, but if not, somebody help me out with this Honestech Video Editor 7. That dude Swoal is so damn strong, he dunked in warmups and broke like 3 boltsout the backboard. We were all wondering if it was a safety hazard, but it was just from the mount that holds the shotclock up there.

Movie51504-52126
Uploaded by bigdawgdl

Didn't look like a block, but maybe it's just me. #5 and #21 deserve suspensions for leaving the bench.

#5 deserves a suspension for being 6'9 and not scoring a bucket (and only grabbed 1 board) the entire game, but let me stop, maybe somebody on the squadreads Niketalk and is going to tell him I was talking greasy.

Dude got the Kwame syndrome?
laugh.gif

So what league was this? What happened to "Ball4real"? I remember a bunch of players defecting from And1 to form Ball4real. I heard AO, Spyder, MainEvent, 50 etc. joined that group.

Your "dude Ty" was about to get ished on and fouled Werm. Werm's hands were about a foot above Ty's.

It's nothing as far as that. You know how no matter who they're signed with, they all still have their own individual agents and can go out and doevents independent of ANd 1, Ball4Real, or whomever? That's all this is. They all go out together a lot and do a few weeks of shows here and there inbetween their And 1, Ball 4 Real, CBA, Overseas responsibilities. Only 750 people came out though which sucked. The last 3 times they came it was packed to thebrim and the Coliseum used to seat like 5,000 before they remodeled it.

They're still doing the Open Run (that's how I got in the game), then bust $#% in the big game and come to the next city thing though. I don'tthink anybody from our city got picked up, I think they just kept the guy from the previous city who ran with us. He could shoot, said he played at Georgia orGeorgia State or something. Joe Po was calling him Cassidy (was calling me Malik Yoba).

Some people would be surprised at Hot Sauce's jumper, he can shoot a little bit. He hit a stepback baseline jumper on me after borderline"faxing" me (knee gave out) and hit a few other ones in the game and a bunch at the Open Run. Chocolate can shoot too, but his handle is sketchy tome, not just in terms of not being exciting and making great moves, but I mean I swear I could keep him in front and steal the ball from him. He waschallenging dudes 1 on 1 to 1 at the end of the Open Run, his ball first, and he kept beating a bunch of people and I was like I'll get him and he'slike, "Nah, play Sauce."

Isn't Werm only like 5'8?

That's Tdub. Werm is 6'1ish. Werm had on Shaq's by the way as did AO. I'm looking at that like what the $$*@, did somebody steal your luggageat the airport? Nobody had on ANd1's except for ILLBRB and Swoal. Pat had on New Balance, Alimoe has on Nike Zoom BB1s, Sauce had on Nike Zoom BB2s,Chocolate had on Cp3s, Violator had on AF25s, and Hi Riza had on Uptempo Barkleys.

Still no sound, have to figure it out but here

�Sure it was a foul, but I thought the block on Werm was good. That's all ball being pinned on the glass. BTW that's me #55 at the ft line bunnyhoppingwhen Werm took off on him. Reason I say I wanted him to get dunked on, is because it's a streetball game right, and we're losing early. Dude is in thehuddle like, guys have to play better help d, keep a foot in the paint at all times, foul if they get passed you, 1 man sacrifice on offense and stay back on Dso they stop getting cherrypick alleyoops, and we're like, "dude. that's the point is for them to fly through the lane and dunk." So when hechecked in, like you see here, he's fouling people, knocking alleyoops at the air, cheating into the paint where guys can't take off. I mean I respectthe bravery of even going up with those dudes because I can't lie I wouldn't, but it's not the NCAA Final Four.

Ball4Real came to my school, University of North Carolina at Pembroke and beat our DII varsity basketball team 111-106. They played twotwenty-minute halves and fouls were not called.

Ball4Real brings their own referees and they gave themselves every loose ball that went out of bounds. Our players at my school were pissed at how the game was"thrown". Spyda, AO, Alimoe all of them are overrated. Spyda got ripped countless times and Alimoe acts like he's 60 years on the court. Iinterviewed him after the game (media correspondent) and dude looked and sounded like KG.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Isn't Werm only like 5'8?

That's Tdub. Werm is 6'1ish. Werm had on Shaq's by the way as did AO. I'm looking at that like what the $$*@, did somebody steal your luggage at the airport? Nobody had on ANd1's except for ILLBRB and Swoal. Pat had on New Balance, Alimoe has on Nike Zoom BB1s, Sauce had on Nike Zoom BB2s, Chocolate had on Cp3s, Violator had on AF25s, and Hi Riza had on Uptempo Barkleys.

Still no sound, have to figure it out but here

�Sure it was a foul, but I thought the block on Werm was good. That's all ball being pinned on the glass. BTW that's me #55 at the ft line bunnyhopping when Werm took off on him. Reason I say I wanted him to get dunked on, is because it's a streetball game right, and we're losing early. Dude is in the huddle like, guys have to play better help d, keep a foot in the paint at all times, foul if they get passed you, 1 man sacrifice on offense and stay back on D so they stop getting cherrypick alleyoops, and we're like, "dude. that's the point is for them to fly through the lane and dunk." So when he checked in, like you see here, he's fouling people, knocking alleyoops at the air, cheating into the paint where guys can't take off. I mean I respect the bravery of even going up with those dudes because I can't lie I wouldn't, but it's not the NCAA Final Four.

�I don't think they're under contract with and1 anymore

Those are not blocks, If I was the ref I would've of called foul on your boy Ty.

But if I was the coach I would like what im seeing, at least he's going after them.

the first one is close, but the second one is nowhere near a block

Originally Posted by hnydlr

Those are not blocks, If I was the ref I would've of called foul on your boy Ty.

But if I was the coach I would like what im seeing, at least he's going after them.

Sound doesn't work so you can't hear it, but the Werm one was called a foul, the Swoal one was a play on.
here if anybody wants towatch the entire game, game starts at about the 13:00 mark. I checked in at like 24 something.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Ball4Real came to my school, University of North Carolina at Pembroke and beat our DII varsity basketball team 111-106. They played two twenty-minute halves and fouls were not called.

Ball4Real brings their own referees and they gave themselves every loose ball that went out of bounds. Our players at my school were pissed at how the game was "thrown". Spyda, AO, Alimoe all of them are overrated. Spyda got ripped countless times and Alimoe acts like he's 60 years on the court. I interviewed him after the game (media correspondent) and dude looked and sounded like KG.

Man I knew something was up with those refs. I had some terrible calls go against me. I was literally looking at the ref trying to think if he and I havehad some passed encounters he was getting me back for or something. I got called for a travel in the game, a travel. Ignoring the fact that I didn't travelanyways, there had been so many more egregious violations that went uncalled (like one of my teammates pro hopped, went in the air to pass, nobody to pass to,landed and prohopped again. Also, it's a damn streetball game. Thirdly, I didn't travel because I put the ball down once he pushed me (I was standingabout 15 feet out on the baseline after an offensive rebound, ball palmed and extended away from the d, back to the basket waiting for my teammate 6'9 tocut because I was going to throw him a lob), but if I did it's because Violator pushed me in the back. And yes, the fouling was ridiculous. I like physicalanyways, so it was no problem for me, but they were literally letting people just smooth run up and grab dudes and take the ball.
As for their real basketball talent, I'd say they're better than a lot of the, "that's not real basketball, can they even make ajumpshot crowd," makes them out to be, yet worse than the Stans who worship them think they are. Many of them played legit D1 ball, or had an opportunityand blew it (quite a common story in fact), some even play real league ball while doing the streetball thing, some like 8th Wonder and Helicopter play realball overseas simultaneously.

I also acknowledge the difficulty between striking a balance between playing real basketball, entertaining, trying to get a bucket versus a highlight, lettingyour opponent make a highlight, and still trying to win. I could have chased Werm down a few times on breakaways and fouled him, or at least cut him off enoughto force him to not get a dunk, but I realize what type of game it is. I felt bad too after I ripped ILLBRB when I didn't dunk. I didn't even tapglass, I did an old school left knee up layup.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom