VIDEO: Soulja Boy ft. Arab - Yahh! (smh)

eek.gif
I NEED the official pic of you're AVY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Yo That Was Entertaining But The Weak Minded Be Laughing At This Like It Was Something Serious.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Soulja Boy Making $$$$ So You Can't Hate On His Life.
The Only Thing That Will Piss Me Off Are The Thugs Going To Be Bumping This.
[/color]

i wont even speak on the actual song,but that video was GREAT!

seriously,if u didnt like that,u have NO sense of humor...

you and you need to cut it out. we get it, everybody should listen to wu-tang, common, and lupe fiasco exclusively, but in the meantime try to have a little fun for once.

If I want to have fun I'll throw on some UGK or some Three 6 Mafia or somethin. Something that isn't conscious hip hop but is still good and took sometalent to make, not some utter trash like Soulja Boy

Originally Posted by YardFather

you and you need to cut it out. we get it, everybody should listen to wu-tang, common, and lupe fiasco exclusively, but in the meantime try to have a little fun for once.

If I want to have fun I'll throw on some UGK or some Three 6 Mafia or somethin. Something that isn't conscious hip hop but is still good and took some talent to make, not some utter trash like Soulja Boy

YAHHHH TRICK YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyone else wanna become rappers too?! we can just make one ringtone hit and be strait fo life!

video was dumb song is dumb soulja boy is wack. i aint mad at him gettin dough but him,bow wow, and all them other little future rappers SucK! horrible music.you got one guy acting tough as hell demanding respect and begging for attention from older people and you got another dude who takes up space on TV for hiscrap. his crap music should be replaced by real music.

there should be a music channel just for kids. got soulja boy as the host.

YAAAHHHH trick myself. stupid.

lol

i'm not even gonna lie. although i hate "crank dat", this song is hilarious.

furthermore...

YAHH TRICK YAHH! COLLEGE PARK YAHDAGABAHDAFASDJFKLASDJFKLAJSFKLAJSKLFHYAHHHH

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this @+@! is gonna be classic in the club
eek.gif

get up in a 'itch face like 'YAAHH TRICK YAHH' then when they get mad its 'get out my face...get out my face...get out my face'
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom