VIDEO: Wale ft. Rick Ross x Jadakiss - 600 Benz

http://tinyurl.com/3m98h6t

pimp.gif
:

YAY! another played out Luger beat... All sounds the same to be now, all sounds like all these BMF remixes

YAY! another played out Luger beat... All sounds the same to be now, all sounds like all these BMF remixes

C'mon slim!  The title of the song is "600 Benz", but the main car featured is a 550, really!?  Really!?   Somebody should have said something!

C'mon slim!  The title of the song is "600 Benz", but the main car featured is a 550, really!?  Really!?   Somebody should have said something!

Hate to sound like I'm hating, but yeah... Not much good to say about this, unfortunately.

Not only is it a 550, it's an older model 550. Wale changed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. He sounds the same, but his content is totally different and seemingly very Ross-inspired. Song is overrated, too. I remember when it came out and everybody on NT and Twitter was blowing it up... this post was my first time hearing it and I have no desire of hearing it again. Just seemed kind of awkward. Hope it sells well since he's an NTer though, but that's about it.

Hate to sound like I'm hating, but yeah... Not much good to say about this, unfortunately.

Not only is it a 550, it's an older model 550. Wale changed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. He sounds the same, but his content is totally different and seemingly very Ross-inspired. Song is overrated, too. I remember when it came out and everybody on NT and Twitter was blowing it up... this post was my first time hearing it and I have no desire of hearing it again. Just seemed kind of awkward. Hope it sells well since he's an NTer though, but that's about it.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

You like Mac Miller, though.

Back
Top Bottom