VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Mick Jagger wrote:

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Am I the only one amazed the the guys on ESPN are going in on the Vikings for getting rid of moss instead of ripping him?

No because this might rate as one of the dumbest Fooball moves ever!

You tried a 3 rd rounder for 4 games?

You knew what you were getting wih Randy Moss. Hes not a bad guy, he's just different like a Ricky Williams or Brett Favre.  This is just a case of the head coach having a huge ego.

The Vikings are on that Madden Franchise steez.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

in my opinion, there's no way in hell jerry jones doesnt sign randy moss ... he will fire wade and garrett, hire serious coaches and offer randy the longterm deal he's been looking for ... this will also allow us to trade miles austin for a first round draft pick ...
as much as i like Randy i don't trust him enough to make that deal

in my opinion, there's no way in hell jerry jones doesnt sign randy moss ... he will fire wade and garrett, hire serious coaches and offer randy the longterm deal he's been looking for ... this will also allow us to trade miles austin for a first round draft pick ...

I dont think it makes sense for Dallas

Originally Posted by jmause3

i think he is a quitter and a whiner ... but he's still my favorite player in the league behind brett and dez ... this is like a gift for jerry jones ... he gets a chance to mask this year's disappointment with next year's hope ...

Originally Posted by jmause3

i think he is a quitter and a whiner ... but he's still my favorite player in the league behind brett and dez ... this is like a gift for jerry jones ... he gets a chance to mask this year's disappointment with next year's hope ...

Bengals have nothing to lose, season's over anyways and it can't get any worse. It would be entertaining to say the least.
Also, his daughter already lives and goes to high school in the area.

Bengals have nothing to lose, season's over anyways and it can't get any worse. It would be entertaining to say the least.
Also, his daughter already lives and goes to high school in the area.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

It doesn't... But leave him be and let him spew all his nonsense in peace.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Owens > Moss

I agree Owens may be better but Randy is more dominant if that makes sense. Also from what I heard Randy is better guy,teammate....Hes just outspoken.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Owens > Moss

I agree Owens may be better but Randy is more dominant if that makes sense. Also from what I heard Randy is better guy,teammate....Hes just outspoken.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

let me know the last thing the DALLAS COWBOYS have done that has made sense ... ... ... o ok ...

watch ...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

let me know the last thing the DALLAS COWBOYS have done that has made sense ... ... ... o ok ...

watch ...

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Get him bills, make him lose to the jets on 3 teams in 1 seas

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest S&T thread in a minute.

frankl1001 wrote:
1. Buffalo
2. Dallas/Carolina
3. Dallas/Carolina
4. San Francisco/Denver
5. San Francisco/Denver
6. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
7. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
8. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
9. San Diego

Waiver order. I don't think a team out of the playoffs will claim him since he has 1 year left on his contract(I think).

THIS ends almost all the dumb talk about Pats and Colts. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Get him bills, make him lose to the jets on 3 teams in 1 seas

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest S&T thread in a minute.

frankl1001 wrote:
1. Buffalo
2. Dallas/Carolina
3. Dallas/Carolina
4. San Francisco/Denver
5. San Francisco/Denver
6. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
7. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
8. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
9. San Diego

Waiver order. I don't think a team out of the playoffs will claim him since he has 1 year left on his contract(I think).

THIS ends almost all the dumb talk about Pats and Colts. 

he wont play for the bills and the cowboys will be prepared to offer him the most lucrative contract out of any of the teams ... jerry jones wont let this opportunity pass him by ... we will have to dump either miles or roy e, but that can easily be done ...

he wont play for the bills and the cowboys will be prepared to offer him the most lucrative contract out of any of the teams ... jerry jones wont let this opportunity pass him by ... we will have to dump either miles or roy e, but that can easily be done ...

KU JAHAWX. . . . . . . I see your one of the sheep with an Espn shepherd. Owens and Ocho are not problems of the field in anyway. And moss to cincinnati makes no sense. Carson is the problem so we have no need to pay another good receiver just so he can run great routes only to have carson throw the ball 10 yrds long or short.

Back
Top Bottom