VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

cdd156e5baac472f42e7499a0119eeae2d97df4.gif

With the waiver wire. Doesn't the teams with the lowest record have priority over other teams? So if we were going by records would it go Bills, Panthers, and Dallas?

With the waiver wire. Doesn't the teams with the lowest record have priority over other teams? So if we were going by records would it go Bills, Panthers, and Dallas?

If the Colts lose today, I could see Moss in Indy. They lost Dallas Clark for the season and their receivers has been banged up every other week.

If the Colts lose today, I could see Moss in Indy. They lost Dallas Clark for the season and their receivers has been banged up every other week.

What the hell? So confused. Why would they do this?

otherwise...Todd Haley...you know what to do...
pimp.gif

What the hell? So confused. Why would they do this?

otherwise...Todd Haley...you know what to do...
pimp.gif

How does the NFL waiver wire work. Does he have to pass through the NFC teams first or does it not matter just by record. Either way the pats would be near the end so I don't see him going back there.

How does the NFL waiver wire work. Does he have to pass through the NFC teams first or does it not matter just by record. Either way the pats would be near the end so I don't see him going back there.

Back
Top Bottom