Vince young "SAYS" he almost retired

damnit so close
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

He should have. All the guaranteed money? Dude dont need to play.
laugh.gif

yea you dont get that guaranteed money when you dont show up

^ Please. Everything these guys do is calculated. That whole line about Vick and Pacman sold it to me like that. Its opportune time to be shown as a good guywhen a lot of football players are lookin savage-like right now.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

No wonder I see him so much at UT ballin up at gregory

damn i never saw him playin ball
tired.gif

he was in my children's lit. class this semester tho...dude left 15 min after every exam. in fact on the 1st exam he walked in 10 min late andcouldn't find a seat so he goes "AWW S%!#"

Aight S+R..... Sorry for asking such a DUMB question but what is a Wonderlic test for the NFL??

I dont follow NFL football except the Cleveland Browns(Im a homer)

he still sucks ... i hope merrill gets on him worse this year ... dude is a 0 ... id rather have jason campbell playing qb for my team ...

DLo (and Shannon), I hear you bruh...

When I clicked on the title I really thought it was gonna be on some, "contemplated retirement after the Titans pass on a WR yet again (and draftedanother mediocre RB)"...

These dudes are obviously front office people for a reason, but good Lord....you got LenDale,C. Henry, you had Chris Brown (dont know if hes still thereanymore)...and NO WR's...dude threw 9 tds all last year...and you take Chris Johnson...dudes are startin to look the Detroit Lions of backfield drafting

he's lying

unless he made all these positive changes in the past two weeks

cuz less then a month ago he was on 6th street

gettin drunk, buying all kinda shots at the bar, and makin' it rain in the club wow sorry if my post looks weird im not on my normal p.c.

They are gonna split out Chris Johnson and use that 4.2 speed right
ohwell.gif

He did play WR at ECU for a while
ohwell.gif

I guess the Titans figured that there was no reciever worth a high pick
ohwell.gif

Right?

Back
Top Bottom