Vitamin Water offering $100K to go a year without your phone

tenor.gif

how many people will actually do this and lose because they will choose one person to win

dumb

couldn't do it tho

Lol could do this easily as long as I get to have some type of Bluetooth enabled media device

Can't live without music

Lol could do this easily as long as I get to have some type of Bluetooth enabled media device

Can't live without music

I wasnt even thinking about the fact i wouldnt be able to use Apple Music anymore. Hard pass.

Went to get my car checked today, forgot my phone at home. There must have been 30 people in the waiting room. Everyone was plastered to their phone, was kind of freeing without it, decided to go straight to work after instead of stopping back for my phone first. Me and this old couple had free reign on the Bloomberg magazine collection too, did the OG nod at each-other :pimp:

Went to get my car checked today, forgot my phone at home. There must have been 30 people in the waiting room. Everyone was plastered to their phone, was kind of freeing without it, decided to go straight to work after instead of stopping back for my phone first. Me and this old couple had free reign on the Bloomberg magazine collection too, did the OG nod at each-other :pimp:
freeing without ur phone

I could do it if I get a basic *** flip phone. Need that in case of emergencies.

My favorite part of vacay is not using my phone. When me and my girl go away we throw our phones in the hotel safe and only use it at night to check in with people and that’s it. Otherwise we just enjoy focusing our time on having fun

I could do it if I get a basic *** flip phone. Need that in case of emergencies.

carry a pager and some change for phonebooths

whats the point of this contest tho like why are they only gonna pick 1 winner? what's the point in having thousands of ppl not use their phone for a year?

Back
Top Bottom