VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

How are we losing!??? Who the f does this guy have voting for him???

Someone who paid Mountain Dew, I bet. I've been voting daily, and I dont see how the other can could have made a 3% jump in just under 2 days. That or a couple of guys are spending HOURS per day with different emails just spam voting the %%%$ out of this contest.

VOTE NIKETALKERS, VOTE!

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

How are we losing!??? Who the f does this guy have voting for him???

Someone who paid Mountain Dew, I bet. I've been voting daily, and I dont see how the other can could have made a 3% jump in just under 2 days. That or a couple of guys are spending HOURS per day with different emails just spam voting the %%%$ out of this contest.

VOTE NIKETALKERS, VOTE!

I dont get it either. I have been voting daily, with multiple email addresses. We have a huge online community supporting this dude (and Im sure dudes friends and family), yet for some reason this other can keeps hanging around. Gotta be rigged.
laugh.gif

I dont get it either. I have been voting daily, with multiple email addresses. We have a huge online community supporting this dude (and Im sure dudes friends and family), yet for some reason this other can keeps hanging around. Gotta be rigged.
laugh.gif

i cant stand this other can... only a couple more days NT.. thanks to everyone who has been voting and i know im gonna be up all night making accounts and voting

i cant stand this other can... only a couple more days NT.. thanks to everyone who has been voting and i know im gonna be up all night making accounts and voting

we have till September 9 at 3:00 pm when voting ends. Come on NT home stretch!
 I have been voting for the past 4 days. 

voted 21 times, will vote some more if i can remember the rest of my email accounts.

voted 21 times, will vote some more if i can remember the rest of my email accounts.

Back
Top Bottom