VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

Are you @!%+*@% kidding me? Im starting to get legitimately upset about this. Putting aside the question of how anyone thinks the opposing can is cool, who the #%%* does this guy have voting for him? There is no way it should be beating a can backed by NT.

Come on guys. One more day. Lets get it.

Are you @!%+*@% kidding me? Im starting to get legitimately upset about this. Putting aside the question of how anyone thinks the opposing can is cool, who the #%%* does this guy have voting for him? There is no way it should be beating a can backed by NT.

Come on guys. One more day. Lets get it.

just voted 35 times. let's pull out the W 
pimp.gif

14 more votes at least. I dont know if this works, but I've been mashing the vote button as fast as possible, and I'm seeing the vote thing refresh more times than my votes are being counted on the popups. I have no idea if this is a bug to get extra votes, but it cant hurt, right?

edit: For example, I'll be voting and see the page refresh like 8 times, and only 3 votes will have been officially counted.

14 more votes at least. I dont know if this works, but I've been mashing the vote button as fast as possible, and I'm seeing the vote thing refresh more times than my votes are being counted on the popups. I have no idea if this is a bug to get extra votes, but it cant hurt, right?

edit: For example, I'll be voting and see the page refresh like 8 times, and only 3 votes will have been officially counted.

^ i bet it's not even counting all those clicks but i guess it wouldnt hurt.

NT is failing, word to yuku
smh.gif

^ i bet it's not even counting all those clicks but i guess it wouldnt hurt.

NT is failing, word to yuku
smh.gif

damn I voted mime for the day. But we down 3%. I was skeptical that it might be rigged but I think its fairly obvious that it may be now. Unless they got like b/ voting for them.

Back
Top Bottom