• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somethin New
must have UCCW though. :smokin

Grab HERE

Last edited:
The Nexus 10.... I like it. Put me down for one.

Can't wait till the 29th. :smokin Even tough almost everything has been leaked hopefully something they announce will be surprising.

Says the guy who is blown away by his Galaxy Nexus.
roll.gif
They dropped the ball on the Nexus 10, but make no mistake they have Android pretty much on lock.
BTW I'm just messing around, no shade.
Just because I enjoy stock android doesn't mean I'm inclined to be a Samsung nut hugger I'm just calling a spade a spade. Their designs are starting to look boring, lazy, and dated. You bringing up the Galaxy Nexus is a moot point especially since its a Google designed phone. The G-Nex and the Nexus 4 and damn near identical because they are both Google's flagship devices.

My evo has half of a headphone jack stuck inside so i cant hear calls unless i put it on speaker :smh:

Last edited:
I know this is the android thread but how much should I get if I sell my white iPhone(sprint) 4s 64gig? It has been in a outterbox defender case since the day i copped.

Just because I enjoy stock android doesn't mean I'm inclined to be a Samsung nut hugger I'm just calling a spade a spade. Their designs are starting to look boring, lazy, and dated. You bringing up the Galaxy Nexus is a moot point especially since its a Google designed phone. The G-Nex and the Nexus 4 and damn near identical because they are both Google's flagship devices.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah yeah whatever, you still own a Samsung phone aint no way around it. Samsung owns the Android market share even with the bad design of the Nexus 10.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Yeah yeah whatever, you still own a Samsung phone aint no way around it. Samsung owns the Android market share even with the bad design of the Nexus 10.
and this means WHAT to me ? The N10 looks like **** I can care less about market share I don't have any stake in Samsung Mobile. You sound like the average iPhone user. "ya it's ugly but it's da iphone"
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Depending on the price, I'll grab that Nexus 10, looks really don't matter to me. I'll take functionality over looks any day. If the price is a little steep I'm grabbing the 32GB Nexus 7.

Still waitin on that ota update for the GSIII Sprint needs to hurry it up and send it over to my device already!

[h4]LG E960 support manuals confirm Nexus 4 name, 8GB and 16GB configurations[/h4]
By Richard Lawler posted Oct 26th 2012 10:31PM

The information leaks ahead Google's Android event next week continue to flow, with the latest thanks to support manuals on LG's Australian and UK websites. While we're already familiar with the phone's hardware thanks to a detailed Belarusian review, the manuals confirm it is going to be called the Nexus 4, and that along with the 8GB version we've seen there will definitely be a 16GB edition available. As you can see above, it also includes an induction coil for wireless charging and excludes any microSD slots for additional storage. This all comes after two separate Nexus 10 leaks earlier today, as well as a report by Wired of a lost Nexus 4 recovered in a San Francisco bar (sound familiar?) last month. Hit the source link below to check out the LG E960 PDF for yourself (you may need to select the "show all" radio button), although there's only a few diagrams and support info waiting within.

[Thanks, Tim aka Zurginator]

Wow. I really can't believe they're only putting 8GB on this phone. Disappointing for me because I planned to get the Nexus but now I can't because I store my music library on my phone and this won't be nearly enough.

The Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 are the worst kept product secrets ever........lmao

Induction coil?.....hmmm....... interesting.

if you guys wana take a peek at the PDF of the Nexus 4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom