Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still using Frost ROM 3.1
This is with 13% battery life left.
happy.gif

Didnt really use it as much as i usually do yesterday, but its nice to still go all day using it and go to sleep and wake up with some life left in it.
wink.gif

Still using Frost ROM 3.1
This is with 13% battery life left.
happy.gif

Didnt really use it as much as i usually do yesterday, but its nice to still go all day using it and go to sleep and wake up with some life left in it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Lol....you should just put what you use everytime you post....oor put it in your sig.

u know what? all the info is in his  dvntart sig
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Lol....you should just put what you use everytime you post....oor put it in your sig.

u know what? all the info is in his  dvntart sig
30t6p3b.gif

Just stumbled upon a new(to me anyway) address book. It's called Youlu, and it works quite well. The UI is pretty slick and has a good appearance. It has a widget for quick access to everything. The only gripes I have with it is doesn't group multiple contacts, and as far as I can tell, there isn't a * or # sign on the keypad. Check out the review here.

youlu-dialer-calllog1.png
youlu-favorites-2.png

Just stumbled upon a new(to me anyway) address book. It's called Youlu, and it works quite well. The UI is pretty slick and has a good appearance. It has a widget for quick access to everything. The only gripes I have with it is doesn't group multiple contacts, and as far as I can tell, there isn't a * or # sign on the keypad. Check out the review here.

youlu-dialer-calllog1.png
youlu-favorites-2.png

Ok I'm using kings kernel #11 bfs version now its way better than cfs battery wise and speed wise...I'm using fresh Rom I'm sure using it with frost Rom could be even better

Ok I'm using kings kernel #11 bfs version now its way better than cfs battery wise and speed wise...I'm using fresh Rom I'm sure using it with frost Rom could be even better

Back
Top Bottom