Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Anyone know or can point me in the right direction to change the Lockscreen on the Captivate? Im rooted but i just want to remove the TouchWiz lockscreen.

No Lock (disables TW lockscreen) + Widget Locker or LockBot Pro.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Anyone know or can point me in the right direction to change the Lockscreen on the Captivate? Im rooted but i just want to remove the TouchWiz lockscreen.

No Lock (disables TW lockscreen) + Widget Locker or LockBot Pro.

Looks like im loading MIUI when I get home from all the praise in this thread. What version are ya using since Ive seen that your not using the newest. And are you using the Kernel that comes with the rom or are you guys flashing a different one for better battery life?

Looks like im loading MIUI when I get home from all the praise in this thread. What version are ya using since Ive seen that your not using the newest. And are you using the Kernel that comes with the rom or are you guys flashing a different one for better battery life?

Also do you guys have to flash any of the fixes (MMS, Cam, GPS) or were those just for the older versions and the newer ones have the fixes already mixed in.

Also do you guys have to flash any of the fixes (MMS, Cam, GPS) or were those just for the older versions and the newer ones have the fixes already mixed in.

if you're using the newest version of the miui rom flash cm6 snap7.6 kernel over it to stop the random reboots...also the rom comes with its own screen capture...press menu + volume down

if you're using the newest version of the miui rom flash cm6 snap7.6 kernel over it to stop the random reboots...also the rom comes with its own screen capture...press menu + volume down

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

use the newest version and flash the kernel I listed above

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Aight, good look. Ima flash this when I get back to the crib.

Originally Posted by mrtito32

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Is there an app I have to get to download music? I am trying to get a few mixtapes on here.

Try DatPiff Mobile. Free in the market.
thx
smokin.gif

make sure you do a full wipe first

Yea, I always do when im flashin roms. But this one just seemed like it wasnt like a normal Froyo Rom. Maybe im mistaken and its all the same at the end of the day. But the screen shots dont look anything like Froyo so I had questions because I wasnt sure (still not all that sure) if this was maybe a experimental rom ppl were developing.

Yea, I always do when im flashin roms. But this one just seemed like it wasnt like a normal Froyo Rom. Maybe im mistaken and its all the same at the end of the day. But the screen shots dont look anything like Froyo so I had questions because I wasnt sure (still not all that sure) if this was maybe a experimental rom ppl were developing.

its a froyo rom...its just stripped sense to 0..I can say it looks nothing like any rom I have seen

its a froyo rom...its just stripped sense to 0..I can say it looks nothing like any rom I have seen

Back
Top Bottom