• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another Kernal to use with the MIUI rom would be toast's .35  its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 on battery life...

I didnt like the MMS app (time stamp issue)  in MIUI so i flashed the Cyanogen version and all is well.

If you need/want the CM6 MMS.apk in a flashable zip, PM me your email address and ill send it.

to flash it, just put it on your SD and flash like a rom or kernal.

Another Kernal to use with the MIUI rom would be toast's .35  its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 on battery life...

I didnt like the MMS app (time stamp issue)  in MIUI so i flashed the Cyanogen version and all is well.

If you need/want the CM6 MMS.apk in a flashable zip, PM me your email address and ill send it.

to flash it, just put it on your SD and flash like a rom or kernal.

Question, is anyone else having trouble with the messaging app in Cyanogen?

Specifically the text message limit...messages above the 160 character threshold do not send.

I even tried switching to Chomp and have experienced the same problem.

Question, is anyone else having trouble with the messaging app in Cyanogen?

Specifically the text message limit...messages above the 160 character threshold do not send.

I even tried switching to Chomp and have experienced the same problem.

Ok just got that MIUI, Is there a way to sync Facebook photos as a persons contact photo. I know it was part of sense that did this. But is there an app for this. I couldnt care less about whether it syncs status's and what not. But just to have a photo for most of my contacts was nice.

Ok just got that MIUI, Is there a way to sync Facebook photos as a persons contact photo. I know it was part of sense that did this. But is there an app for this. I couldnt care less about whether it syncs status's and what not. But just to have a photo for most of my contacts was nice.

GingerBread is dropping in a few weeks according to Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

If you have a Nexus One that's good news because all the new Android updates come to the N1 first. Is why I still have my Nexus One even with all the new phones coming out.

GingerBread is dropping in a few weeks according to Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

If you have a Nexus One that's good news because all the new Android updates come to the N1 first. Is why I still have my Nexus One even with all the new phones coming out.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

took me a while to figure this out too all you have to do is download the facebook app and itll ask if you wanna sync your contacts its not as nice as it is on sense where you can just link a number to a fb unless it is and i havent figured it out yet

took me a while to figure this out too all you have to do is download the facebook app and itll ask if you wanna sync your contacts its not as nice as it is on sense where you can just link a number to a fb unless it is and i havent figured it out yet

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

naw that miui rom is legit bruh my joint say 7% and I got a *@%% load of stuff running

told yall cats man

yeah I went back to the version youre running the newer version isnt stable it constantly reboot my phone
how u like it so far ?

Best rom I've used, hey when you download a new app do your phone reboot? Mine do
nah not at all. I've probably had1 reboot and ive been using this for the past month. Maybe 1 more wipe would do ?

naw that miui rom is legit bruh my joint say 7% and I got a *@%% load of stuff running

told yall cats man

yeah I went back to the version youre running the newer version isnt stable it constantly reboot my phone
how u like it so far ?

Best rom I've used, hey when you download a new app do your phone reboot? Mine do
nah not at all. I've probably had1 reboot and ive been using this for the past month. Maybe 1 more wipe would do ?

Also do you guys have to flash any of the fixes (MMS, Cam, GPS) or were those just for the older versions and the newer ones have the fixes already mixed in.

use the newest version and flash the kernel I listed above

should i upgrade to the newest version ? 1.29 is great for me battery wise and i haven't encountered any reboots or anything like is the latest build worth it ?

Also do you guys have to flash any of the fixes (MMS, Cam, GPS) or were those just for the older versions and the newer ones have the fixes already mixed in.

use the newest version and flash the kernel I listed above

should i upgrade to the newest version ? 1.29 is great for me battery wise and i haven't encountered any reboots or anything like is the latest build worth it ?

OK I went back to Myn's Rom. Maybe if I load an older version of MIUI it would be more stable. But with the newst version and Snap Kernel I got boot loops, text message failures, and a bunch of Force closes. So that was a failed experiment last night. Might give it another shot in a couple days when I have a chance to %++* around with it for a little while. I did like the way it looked and it was smooth. But Myn's is good for me right now. I get good battery life and it actually seems a little more responsive this time around.

OK I went back to Myn's Rom. Maybe if I load an older version of MIUI it would be more stable. But with the newst version and Snap Kernel I got boot loops, text message failures, and a bunch of Force closes. So that was a failed experiment last night. Might give it another shot in a couple days when I have a chance to %++* around with it for a little while. I did like the way it looked and it was smooth. But Myn's is good for me right now. I get good battery life and it actually seems a little more responsive this time around.

dude, flash 1.29 with the stock kernel ASAP. You won't think about myn's rom anymore
laugh.gif
i was running myn's joint before i flashed MIUI

dude, flash 1.29 with the stock kernel ASAP. You won't think about myn's rom anymore
laugh.gif
i was running myn's joint before i flashed MIUI

Yea ima try that prolly tomorrow. Cuz I tried 11.12 and it was nothin but problems. Do your texts work if you make them longer than 160 or did you have to apply the fix for it?

Yea ima try that prolly tomorrow. Cuz I tried 11.12 and it was nothin but problems. Do your texts work if you make them longer than 160 or did you have to apply the fix for it?

man i don't even know about that to be honest i just flashed the stock 1.29 rom no fixes or anything but i remember a few weeks back i got into a argument with some joint and i definitely sent her a few texts over 160 chars and they went thru. I like the stock messaging app also joint includes it's own sms popup

man i don't even know about that to be honest i just flashed the stock 1.29 rom no fixes or anything but i remember a few weeks back i got into a argument with some joint and i definitely sent her a few texts over 160 chars and they went thru. I like the stock messaging app also joint includes it's own sms popup

Aight, ill give it a shot with the older version and see how that runs. Also was there a way to get vibration on keypresses when using the keyboard to type. Ive gotten used to it with all the other roms. But couldnt find the option for it while I was messin around with it last night.

Aight, ill give it a shot with the older version and see how that runs. Also was there a way to get vibration on keypresses when using the keyboard to type. Ive gotten used to it with all the other roms. But couldnt find the option for it while I was messin around with it last night.

Back
Top Bottom