Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Aight, ill give it a shot with the older version and see how that runs. Also was there a way to get vibration on keypresses when using the keyboard to type. Ive gotten used to it with all the other roms. But couldnt find the option for it while I was messin around with it last night.
goto settings, hit the system tab, then language and input, then click on android keyboard settings.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Aight, ill give it a shot with the older version and see how that runs. Also was there a way to get vibration on keypresses when using the keyboard to type. Ive gotten used to it with all the other roms. But couldnt find the option for it while I was messin around with it last night.
goto settings, hit the system tab, then language and input, then click on android keyboard settings.

I wish the Nexus S was made by HTC...Samsung SUCKS!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

sick.gif

gingerbread gonna be on nexus one first anyways...i ain't even tripping on that joint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

sick.gif

gingerbread gonna be on nexus one first anyways...i ain't even tripping on that joint
pimp.gif

Yeah, I wonder why they went Samsung? Only thing Samsung has over HTC is the better camera resources, other than that HTC UI > Samsung

Eh, I'm still keeping my Evo, awaiting that Evo 2 with dual core and 1080p video!
EDIT: Change my screens up a bit,

5182302893_6655f6e801_b.jpg

Yeah, I wonder why they went Samsung? Only thing Samsung has over HTC is the better camera resources, other than that HTC UI > Samsung

Eh, I'm still keeping my Evo, awaiting that Evo 2 with dual core and 1080p video!

Who can explain all this kernal talk? When you switch roms it's recommended that you switch kernels too? The same people that make the roms dont make the kernels? #+%% it mad confusing. I'm starting to think all this rooting talk isn't for me. It's not as easy and a couple clicks like jailbreaking a iphone. And all I really wanna do it have great battery life and remove some of these stock apps that I'll never use and I dont like looking at. And since you're in here on the regular Keith get off that black ops and lets run a game of 2k sometime.

Who can explain all this kernal talk? When you switch roms it's recommended that you switch kernels too? The same people that make the roms dont make the kernels? #+%% it mad confusing. I'm starting to think all this rooting talk isn't for me. It's not as easy and a couple clicks like jailbreaking a iphone. And all I really wanna do it have great battery life and remove some of these stock apps that I'll never use and I dont like looking at. And since you're in here on the regular Keith get off that black ops and lets run a game of 2k sometime.

So, I just switched from the Bold 9700 to the MyTouch 4G. I'm happy to be apart of the Android fam.
pimp.gif

How can I make the most of this phone? Don't worry, I'm looking thru the previous pages, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. It seems like there is a lot to do with this phone. In the mean time, I'll be checking the last pages.

Good looks.

So, I just switched from the Bold 9700 to the MyTouch 4G. I'm happy to be apart of the Android fam.
pimp.gif

How can I make the most of this phone? Don't worry, I'm looking thru the previous pages, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. It seems like there is a lot to do with this phone. In the mean time, I'll be checking the last pages.

Good looks.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

how did you do that. also where did you get the wallpaper

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

how did you do that. also where did you get the wallpaper

From a developer stand point, the G2 would be the more ideal phone to purchase than the MyTouch 4g correct? Can the Sense UI be wiped off the Mytouch? or just Hidden?

From a developer stand point, the G2 would be the more ideal phone to purchase than the MyTouch 4g correct? Can the Sense UI be wiped off the Mytouch? or just Hidden?

Since the G2 can be permarooted now I'm about to start experimenting... can all of this be done on a Mac? I'm not new to it, I had modded roms on my Wing and BB8900. Just no idea if I can do everything necessary on this machine...

Back
Top Bottom